Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I was at MacD's with a friend at the central station last night. Some homeless dude comes to our table and asks for money, we don't have any coins on us so he gets the last nuggets. Then another homeless looking dude comes by to ask for food, I look up and it's one of my childhood friends - we fell out of touch 5 years ago for some reason. At first he doesn't even recognize me, but after I talk to him he sits down. I had no idea how to strike up a conversation, the man looked high as shit, 60 pounds lighter and 40 years older since last I saw him. Anyway, we got talking and it turns out that he was stabbed 8 months ago, some girl he was seeing forgot to tell him that she was actually cheating on another dude with Bjørn. Turns out the other guy was Hells Angels and when he found out what she was doing, he came over to Bjørns place and stabbed him to the point of clinical death. He can't work as a carpenter anymore, he can barely walk since the guy sliced his right leg open, he's homeless. Fucking weird to see a childhood friend fiending around the central station.

Apr 15, 2006
I was at MacD's with a friend at the central station last night. Some homeless dude comes to our table and asks for money, we don't have any coins on us so he gets the last nuggets. Then another homeless looking dude comes by to ask for food, I look up and it's one of my childhood friends - we fell out of touch 5 years ago for some reason. At first he doesn't even recognize me, but after I talk to him he sits down. I had no idea how to strike up a conversation, the man looked high as shit, 60 pounds lighter and 40 years older since last I saw him. Anyway, we got talking and it turns out that he was stabbed 8 months ago, some girl he was seeing forgot to tell him that she was actually cheating on another dude with Bjørn. Turns out the other guy was Hells Angels and when he found out what she was doing, he came over to Bjørns place and stabbed him to the point of clinical death. He can't work as a carpenter anymore, he can barely walk since the guy sliced his right leg open, he's homeless. Fucking weird to see a childhood friend fiending around the central station.
Man, that is messed up. Didn't the guy go to prison or something for stabbing him?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
No family, the treatment was taken care of. But when the guy found out that Bjørn lived he demanded a lot of cash to not do it again. He basicslly sold everything to square it and in the process he started doing serious drugs.

Im not sure how much of it is true, since he was high as shit. But even then..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No family, the treatment was taken care of. But when the guy found out that Bjørn lived he demanded a lot of cash to not do it again. He basicslly sold everything to square it and in the process he started doing serious drugs.

Im not sure how much of it is true, since he was high as shit. But even then..
Fuck dude. Poor guy, I hope he gets whatever help he needs in the future. Homelessness in this day and age is just ridiculous.

Fuck scumbag bikers as well. Faggots.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
System failed him if a crippled guy automatically becomes homeless, unless there's poor choices by him in between that leads to this, which he didn't tell you about. Like an addiction that throws you down the rabbit hole that is homelessness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 725)