Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
like this last sunday? happy belated bday dru, ill send u a allegri e card
Dru's eternal, so his birthday is everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

System failed him if a crippled guy automatically becomes homeless, unless there's poor choices by him in between that leads to this, which he didn't tell you about. Like an addiction that throws you down the rabbit hole that is homelessness.
Homelessness sucks. I hate even more when people fake it. That's a big problem in Mexico. There's this older guy in my city that has a decent house in the Centro but hangs out all day at the bus stop begging for money (which isn't uncommon, but most actual beggars are pretty non-confrontational), but this guy always gets in your face and tells you he knows you have big money. One time a friend of mine (Mexican) almost beat his ass while we were waiting for the bus. Last night I had to break a big bill so I could pay my laundry ladies and the dude tries to strong-arm me coming out of the tienda. Gave him a shoulder shrug right to the chin and dropped him in front of a crowd of locals. The locals laughed and told him he shouldn't touch the gringo. Guy walked away pissed, but the group of guys told me that he's retired, has a union pension, but begs for money to by booze and cigs, even though he doesn't need it. Fuckin' scum.

I also found out last night that everyone in my neighborhood thinks I'm Canadian because I'm too polite to be an American.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
System failed him if a crippled guy automatically becomes homeless, unless there's poor choices by him in between that leads to this, which he didn't tell you about. Like an addiction that throws you down the rabbit hole that is homelessness.
He had needle tracks on his arm when he pulled up his sleeve to show a scar. Im not arguing blame nor trying to find out the hows and whys. I was just shocked to see one of the brighter boys from my childhood like that.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
It's friday and this weekend will be dedicated to alcohol consumption. A fittin' song:

- - - Updated - - -

Who am I kiddin'?

Tom Waits and the youth :lol: A really fittin' song for the Weekend:

Happy weekend @Fr3sh I hope you don't get Ebola. I heard you guys are prone to that shit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 522)