Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Nah, I wholly support The Curr here. There comes an age in life when you're friends have kids. Some handle it well. Others handle it that the whole freaking world needs to know about the miracle of their precious one's supergenius diaper dump. :sick:

The world gets really small and some parents forget how to act among "normal" adults after that, thinking that everyone must obviously be fascinated about what comes out of their baby's Panucci hole.
What you never gave your kid a certificate/trphy/medal for their shitting efforts/successes :p

marriage is like a mini cult, takes away your identity and makes you side with crazy ideas and people to maintain a good esprit de corps :p
This scares the shit outta me, a really close friend of mine is in a serious relationship and I cant recognize the brother anymore. Sure he dropped a couple bad habits but he sure did adopt a shit ton of weird ones, main one is referring to every decision he makes as "we decided" when he's alone

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What you never gave your kid a certificate/trphy/medal for their shitting efforts/successes :p

This scares the shit outta me, a really close friend of mine is in a serious relationship and I cant recognize the brother anymore. Sure he dropped a couple bad habits but he sure did adopt a shit ton of weird ones, main one is referring to every decision he makes as "we decided" when he's alone
translation: i am ball-less

No kids, mate.

You've seen the beginning of the last episode of Utopia? :D
lol even posted it on facebook, a few defriends followed :p

- - - Updated - - -

:shocked:
That's a shame. Along with my big piece of land, donkey, 3 dogs and ganja field. I want to be blessed with triplets , three baby girls. :heart:
@Albertmare

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I dunno how people do marriage. Sometimes I think maybe I'll want to have a family and all that, but shit, how do you stay with one woman for the rest of your life? :scared:
I don't know either. I know a lot of dudes that grew up wanting to get married. I never understood that.
Hey man, I wanna get married, and only once. But first :baggio: the whole goddamn world

- - - Updated - - -

How do you spend that much of your life with anybody?
Who knows it feels it mane

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
With very few exceptions, hanging out with your married friends is a fucking disaster.
Often true, unless you need them for balance in a social setting.

I dunno how people do marriage. Sometimes I think maybe I'll want to have a family and all that, but shit, how do you stay with one woman for the rest of your life? :scared:
For starters, you recognize she's different from the many other women whom you'd never want to be around long for the rest of your life. :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't know either. I know a lot of dudes that grew up wanting to get married. I never understood that.
It's probably just an easy life goal to achieve :D
How do you spend that much of your life with anybody?
It's so unnatural!

- - - Updated - - -

For starters, you recognize she's different from the many other women whom you'd never want to be around long for the rest of your life. :D
But I mean like... SEX!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's probably just an easy life goal to achieve :D

It's so unnatural!

- - - Updated - - -

But I mean like... SEX!
before there wasnt access to so many attractive women(mainly time/number of available women per geographic area) so you had to lock one down early, also i am pretty sure the laaadies werent as easy as they are now, why give up half your shit to score when you can just get it off tinder.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck you laaaay-dee

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
before there wasnt access to so many attractive women(mainly time/number of available women per geographic area) so you had to lock one down early, also i am pretty sure the laaadies werent as easy as they are now, why give up half your shit to score when you can just get it off tinder.
Makes sense. But then we got old and don't have the urge or energy to chase tail anymore, and are probably gonna want some companionship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)