The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I'm such a bastard. A guy who I haven't spoken to in ages just had a baby (well his girlfriend did), so I unfriended him on Facebook in case they start posting loads of baby pictures. Ain't nobody got time for that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
People just don't realize how lucky we are as a fan base
We are spoiled.

Nah, I wholly support The Curr here. There comes an age in life when you're friends have kids. Some handle it well. Others handle it that the whole freaking world needs to know about the miracle of their precious one's supergenius diaper dump. :sick:

The world gets really small and some parents forget how to act among "normal" adults after that, thinking that everyone must obviously be fascinated about what comes out of their baby's Panucci hole.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Nah, I wholly support The Curr here. There comes an age in life when you're friends have kids. Some handle it well. Others handle it that the whole freaking world needs to know about the miracle of their precious one's supergenius diaper dump. :sick:
:tup:

Out of my actual friends (as opposed to acquaintances) that are around my age, only one has a baby and she has never posted a single picture of him online. :tup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
marriage is like a mini cult, takes away your identity and makes you side with crazy ideas and people to maintain a good esprit de corps :p
I guess that depends on the person. I'd be a bad advertisement for the single life. Part of that has to perhaps be who you're married to, and how you are married.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 658)