Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Bit of a difficult situation here in work. We have this girl working part-time for us who for the past few weeks has been absent a number of days due to family issues and then a few sick days thrown in the mix. At first I was understanding due to the fact that it would take some kind of degenerate to make up the stories she was just to get out of work. So now she's claiming to be sick and overwhelmed by the issues at home.

Aside from the fact that all her calls/texts to notify me of these problems are sometimes a half hour before work, I was willing to accommodate her. Only now it's been brought to my attention that her facebook page has been updated quite regularly with pictures of her and her friends drinking and attending a concert among other things.

It's a difficult one because I can't prove that these were older photos or uploaded on the day of her absent days. Either she's a complete retard because (a) she's been found out or (b) if you're sick or facing serious issues with your family, the last thing you do is post music videos and pictures of you drinking whiskey from the bottle like nothing is up.

I'm so mad at the fact that she thinks she's getting away with all of this. Absenteeism is frowned upon heavily in our workplace, it's the first time someone has missed a day in well over a year, and it obviously puts pressure on the rest of us.

I put a lot of time and effort into training her as well so I feel like I've been betrayed somewhat. I hope I'm wrong and all her excuses are truthful, but if it turns out to be the opposite I'm looking forward to firing her ass.
I used to work with someone like that. To be fair she had a medical condition for a while that she needed surgery for, and she was given ample time off for it. But months later she was still milking it and my boss was too nice to fire her. She'd call in "sick", then the next day she'd be walking around dressed up in heels like she was going to a club or something, then the day after she'd be "sick" again... she was conveniently only "sick" on days she was supposed to be at work. The only way we finally got rid of her is because she moved away to live with her boyfriend - who we were sure was most of the reason why she would blow off work all the time.

People with no work ethic really piss me off.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
ßöмßäяðîëя;4589084 said:
:lol2:

I know, which means I'm just going to be crazier than I already was.

Greg got all butthurt over changing his username and lobbied to have me removed.

The hilarious thing was he equated changing one's username is akin to stealing a friend's car and taking his girlfriend too.

What a joke that is.
Missed it, what did you do? And wasn't Greg defending you as a mod only a couple months back?

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4589084 said:

I know, which means I'm just going to be crazier than I already was.

Greg got all butthurt over changing his username and lobbied to have me removed.

The hilarious thing was he equated changing one's username is akin to stealing a friend's car and taking his girlfriend too.

What a joke that is.

- - - Updated - - -

Burke's Abortion Clinic, you make '''em, we scrape '''em, no fetus can beat us!
Doh, you were the best mod, that's a shame.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #316,825
    Missed it, what did you do? And wasn't Greg defending you as a mod only a couple months back?
    I changed Greg's username to "Traitorman" as a joke, as he's American, not Portuguese, yet supports Portugal, and not the USA.

He became, idiotically, very angry and left the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Doh, you were the best mod, that's a shame.
    No I wasn't, don't blow smoke up my ass, it'll ruin my autopsy.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Hey, mods have to be able to trust other mods. We have the power to lock each other out of forums, undo spam deletions, turn all posters into the night of 1,000 mods, even delete each other's accounts in some cases, or something as simple as change each others' usernames or passwords so their usual login credentials no longer work.

Not that you needed to know that, but when the trust goes and it becomes mod vs. mod, everything on these forums -- and I mean everything -- can easily go down the toilet in a hurry. And believe you me, nobody wants to be around to be a mod under those conditions.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #316,835
    Hey, mods have to be able to trust other mods. We have the power to lock each other out of forums, undo spam deletions, turn all posters into the night of 1,000 mods, even delete each other's accounts in some cases, or something as simple as change each others' usernames or passwords so their usual login credentials no longer work.

Not that you needed to know that, but when the trust goes and it becomes mod vs. mod, everything on these forums -- and I mean everything -- can easily go down the toilet in a hurry. And believe you me, nobody wants to be around to be a mod under those conditions.

Oh horse cock, I did it as a joke, and you knew it, if you could see past your own Raul Meireles tats and haircuts you might get that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 298)