Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
If you were having a kid and you find out it will be born with downs... What would you do? This might sound horrible, especially for anyone that has siblings with downs or anything like that... But I think I'd push for an abortion.
Same, no need to put the child or yourself through a life of unnecessary hardship.

I know a fat chick whose parents are loaded. But I don't find her attractive at all.
Fat chick with a pretty face I can work with but not american fat.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What about her parents though?
Loophole!!!

Fat chick with a pretty face I can work with but not american fat.
she's got a pretty face and she's not american fat, she's just not a shapely curvy fat. like no ass and muffin top. but at least she's not obese.

think of her but with much smaller boobs.

- - - Updated - - -

idk about that downs thing tho. a lot of them lead very happy and productive lives.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Loophole!!!

she's got a pretty face and she's not american fat, she's just not a shapely curvy fat. like no ass and muffin top. but at least she's not obese.

think of her but with much smaller boobs.

- - - Updated - - -

idk about that downs thing tho. a lot of them lead very happy and productive lives.
I could work with that. Thing is once she loses the weight, you'll see if she has hips or not. Square hips + flat ass is where I draw the line.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If you were having a kid and you find out it will be born with downs... What would you do? This might sound horrible, especially for anyone that has siblings with downs or anything like that... But I think I'd push for an abortion.
I've a cousin who's got downs, he's turned out pretty well all things considered. His parents even got him married and now he has a kid of his own. It certainly is a struggle and I'd go with the abortion route myself if I had the choice. It's really hard for the woman though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 147)