Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You got your cousin pregnant, didn't you?
Not yet.

If I were Salvo's cousin, I'd want to fuck him.
Xoxoxo

yeah, the flat ass is a dealbreaker.
:agree:

I've a cousin who's got downs, he's turned out pretty well all things considered. His parents even got him married and now he has a kid of his own. It certainly is a struggle and I'd go with the abortion route myself if I had the choice. It's really hard for the woman though.
Yeah I can imagine. Would be really hard.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
as entertaining( and above all informative) as he is, his language and antics alienate a lot of people and the message gets lost in the medium. Cocaine is a helluva drug.
Nobody is perfect. He puts an entertaining spin on a very dry topic. The CNBC crowd even manages to ridicule someone like Marc Faber so who cares, they're compromised.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
ßöмßäяðîëя;4589084 said:
:lol2:

I know, which means I'm just going to be crazier than I already was.

Greg got all butthurt over changing his username and lobbied to have me removed.

The hilarious thing was he equated changing one's username is akin to stealing a friend's car and taking his girlfriend too.

:lol2:

What a joke that is.

- - - Updated - - -

Burke's Abortion Clinic, you make '''em, we scrape '''em, no fetus can beat us!
For real? I remember when he suddenly just changed my username and you changed it back :lol:

Edit: I just read Greg's reason. It's still funny, though :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
@swag, I know we never saw eye to eye, but I think you're overreacting here. To think of all the shit that Burke has done here, and this is what removed him from a mod is hilarious. I'm sorry to say it but you fell for Voller's trolling. Your actions should have been to ban that guy and teach him a lesson, not encourage him. This just makes me think that there's another reason for removing Burke's mod powers. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 171)