Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I'm sorry to hear she's gone, Sammy.

Sounds like she's a very special person :)lol: YOU actually like her).
She goes in 12 hours, we are having dinner and then staying up all night in the airport before she flies back.

(before you read this - I am a bit of a hoarder)

She's awesome. I have over 5000 songs on my ipod and if i tell her to pick a song she goes for some 60s reggae band that 10 people in the world have heard of. I have two bookcases filled with films, over 600. If I suggest she chose a film to watch, she will come back with a handful of french indie cinema from the 90s. She wakes me up in the morning with a coffee and a cigarette.

But she lives in poland.

FUCK.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
She goes in 12 hours, we are having dinner and then staying up all night in the airport before she flies back.

She's awesome. I have over 5000 songs on my ipod and if i tell her to pick a song she goes for some 60s reggae band that 10 people in the world have heard of. I have two bookcases filled with films, over 600. If I suggest she chose a film to watch, she will come back with a handful of french indie cinema from the 90s. She wakes me up in the morning with a coffee and a cigarette.

But she lives in poland.

FUCK.
She sounds divine :D

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

But she lives in poland.

FUCK.
Consider yourself lucky to have met her. I hope everything works out fine for you two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1202)