Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Cool Risa :heart:
It sounds like you had so much fun :tup:
I did, I did! :D I dunno about Matty because I am wayyy more quiet in person than he is but I sure as hell had fun. :D

Mine is pointing to the left. :tup:

It's freezing outside today. I want Summer back dammit!
:lol:

And be careful what you wish for. We have summer all year round here and sometimes it's just too much to handle.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Got home early from work, reading ze mafia game thread, should signed up for it hehe, reading some really obvious shit I wish I could reply to lol.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Just came home from a great night of meeting Matty in person! :D

I was telling him that everybody on the forum needs to meet him. He is SO funny in person and made me laugh so hard that at one point I just couldn't stop laughing. And girlies he is adorable too! So even though he was totally trolling my favourite artiste while he was on stage :)P), and even though accused me of not drinking enough, and even though he told me he would totally make me out on the forum because I left earlier than most people :)P), I completely adore him to the tips of my argyle socks clad feet! :D

And sorry we have no pics!
Thank you, but I think those Jager shots were more responsible for your uncontrollable laughter. :D

He didn't and we were in Port-of-Spain too. :sad: Lol it was probably because it was me and I live here but I am sure if you were to visit he would recite it for you. :D

:weee:
Why are you up so early?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 862)