swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've been on vacations since early november, pretty bored by now. But tomorrow i'm going to the beach bitches!
Sounds awesome to me. :D

Have fun. You are in the thick of summer, after all.

Damn...the beach = ass :drool:
Playing to the stereotype, B? ;)

Bah. We have to worry about police drones hovering over our homes anyway.

So I finally get the breakfast thing right here, I've been doing it all wrong! Rava idly and breakfast dosas with a pepper chutney rocks. I've had the peanut chutney stuff, but this hot stuff -- kind of like a harissa -- really makes it. :lick:

And the usual local news today in town... an IBM employee and amateur nature photographer gets attacked and crushed by an elephant outside the city, and there's a massive outroar over the proposed banning of Made Made Snana -- an ancient ritual where dalits roll around in the plantain leaves that Brahmin just ate off of (early dish-washers??).

I just don't get this at home. :D

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Sounds awesome to me. :D

Have fun. You are in the thick of summer, after all.

Playing to the stereotype, B? ;)

Bah. We have to worry about police drones hovering over our homes anyway.

So I finally get the breakfast thing right here, I've been doing it all wrong! Rava idly and breakfast dosas with a pepper chutney rocks. I've had the peanut chutney stuff, but this hot stuff -- kind of like a harissa -- really makes it. :lick:

And the usual local news today in town... an IBM employee and amateur nature photographer gets attacked and crushed by an elephant outside the city, and there's a massive outroar over the proposed banning of Made Made Snana -- an ancient ritual where dalits roll around in the plantain leaves that Brahmin just ate off of (early dish-washers??).

I just don't get this at home. :D
:rofl:

I feel so terrible for laughing at that.

Nah, I don't. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That story is short on the details I read in the local paper. It wasn't so much the rock-throwing that was the problem. The guy wanted to get close to photograph an elephant, ignoring the warnings of the people around him that it was going to likely charge to defend its nearby baby.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Just came home from a great night of meeting Matty in person! :D

I was telling him that everybody on the forum needs to meet him. He is SO funny in person and made me laugh so hard that at one point I just couldn't stop laughing. And girlies he is adorable too! So even though he was totally trolling my favourite artiste while he was on stage :)P), and even though accused me of not drinking enough, and even though he told me he would totally make me out on the forum because I left earlier than most people :)P), I completely adore him to the tips of my argyle socks clad feet! :D

And sorry we have no pics!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 265)