Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Thank you, but I think those Jager shots were more responsible for your uncontrollable laughter. :D

Why are you up so early?

That is so funny you should mention that. Before I met you I was a little nervous and then low and behold you saw me and called me when I was walking with two shots of Jager not to spill them lol. And the seven Jager shots had long worn out Mr. :p It was those Iwer George jokes that started it. You swore you weren't joking but I know you had to be. :p

Why are you up so early? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
That is so funny you should mention that. Before I met you I was a little nervous and then low and behold you saw me and called me when I was walking with two shots of Jager not to spill them lol. And the seven Jager shots had long worn out Mr. :p It was those Iwer George jokes that started it. You swore you weren't joking but I know you had to be. :p

Why are you up so early? :D
Watching the Juve game. Can't wait for it to end so I can go back to sleep :D

Watching a delayed broadcast of the game with the gang!
You, Swag and Ice?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Lol I can guess what you are referring to hehe. I really should signed up, I'm off for today til wednesday, enough to take part in ze "second half" of the game (though lol, me inactive first days = whacked/lynched for sure).
Yeah, that's the difficult part. It would have been nice to have you :D Though next time I think I'll play instead...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 921)