OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #111,461
    Ohhh skizzzle

sounds like someone has some baby mama drama :D

Just ignore her like you were doing. You can't help that she was at that party too.

Everyone has a few crazy bitch stories and they all tend to go away if you don't respond to them.
    True.
    Refer to Dru's signature, Burke boy.
    :flirt:
    i'm afraid you will just have to deal with, with more experience you'll start to recognize her type before bedding them
    :lol:

Word...

Yo, did you guys hear LT was just arrested for raping a 15 year-old.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Damn. You are in full-on stalker situation, Burke. Sorry to hear that. The worst part probably is that she's taking your signs to GTFO as a come-on. Stalkers do that crazy shit.

She's coming off a long-termer, which is extra bad because now she's made you her mental embodiment of everything that went wrong with her last relationship. She likely sees you as the lone vehicle for her to correct that.

Nasty and ugly. :frown:

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Burke, I know you don't want to, but have you tried talking to her and telling her to fuck off basically?
    Thats the last thing you want to do when dealing with a crazy female

ßüякε;2480303 said:
    Yo, did you guys hear LT was just arrested for raping a 15 year-old.
    Yea apparently he beat and raped her which is considered 3rd degree

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I think there should be a sex exchange on the NYMEX where you have to right to buy or sell units of sex.

They should also allow for performance of delivery on the floors.

Name of contract: 3-2-1 Butt Crack Spread

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I think there should be a sex exchange on the NYMEX where you have to right to buy or sell units of sex.

They should also allow for performance of delivery on the floors.

Name of contract: 3-2-1 Butt Crack Spread
    Yeah, but then junk-grade trannies like La Pequeña Prohibida will get packaged into sex default swaps, resulting in Timothy Geithner underwriting a sex industry bailout plan consisting of expensive Swedish hookers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 254)