JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He has made it clear many times that he goes to their games, right? Which means he pays for his (season) ticket(s). Which means his money goes straight to the club, who will then use it to pay, among other things, player wages.

Not exactly too difficult to understand if you ask me.
Well he certainly does overrate the profit his tickets generates then..
I'm not someone who gets angry very often, but it's 5am and I can't fucking sleep because I'm still riled up about those fucking wasters.

I can't believe I havr to sit back and pay their wages. Cunts.

I hope three of the four never play for my beloved club again.
I don't think he does think so though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:D

I shouldn't laugh really. Apart from the odd jersey and visit to Turin, I don't really do anything.

I guess most fans who don't live near their favourite club don't really do more though.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Just curious: what do you contribute to Juve, JBF? :p
Nothing, Im a fake fan :cry:

Seriously though, I really think Red meant that he really did help the club financially rather than just buying tickets and the jersey hence I asked him how and why he did that.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

It's not about how much profit there is on ticket sales. It's about the principle. He "gives" money to the club (regardless on the amount or why & how) & the club "gives" money to the players.

It's more a figure of speech anyway. Much the same thing as me, as a working man, paying certain taxes that are used to generate a moderate income for people without jobs or who live on welfare. I can say that I pay for their income, even though I obviously don't pay all or even a big part of it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Pretty obvious they were racking up, but even if an investigation occurs there's no proof of what they were doing. Could you hear them?

Are they playing like balls? If not I wouldn't really care.
I know there isn't any proof for action to be taken, but I want the manager to be aware of these sort of things going on when he is considering which players to keep.

They have been shite all season.

Ticket sales are a large chunk of the club's income.

Teams in Scotland, outwith the Old Firm, do not have huge sponsorship deals and do not have a particularly valuable TV deal at the moment.

Seriously though, I really think Red meant that he really did help the club financially rather than just buying tickets and the jersey hence I asked him how and why he did that.
If you want it to be more than just tickets, I could point to the fact that I have several family members, including my dad, who are shareholders in the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 183)