OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #111,448
    Okay, back to the story I was starting to tell...

So I was banging-out this girl for a while after she got out of this long-term relationship. Her ex is actually pretty cool, but anyway, we did this a couple times a week for awhile until she mentioned my dead ex-girlfriend/fiancee in bed.

So needless to say I stopped talking to her, just flat out stopped... She sent me between 10 and 25 texts a night for two weeks telling me she wanted me and that she was coming over and I would have to deal with it. Literally she was sending me texts like, "I'm coming over and you're going to be okay with it." I don't know about you guys, but that shit PISSES ME OFF. Some bitch is going to tell you what she's going to do in your house? Get out of here.

Well anyway, I was attending a cinqo de mayo party last night and SHE WAS THERE! She kept looking at me, and tried to get me to talk to her, she was hanging around me, blah blah. SO after awhile I just left, I wanted to go home, and I definitely did not want to stay there.

Well, after I got home I felt like I wanted a little pouch to play around with, so I called this other chick and she came over for awhile. WE played "hide the salami" and she was getting dressed to leave and I got a text that said, "whose black car is in your driveway?" Yep, you know who it was, crazy lady. So, it's weird having a stalker, I know Greg has gone through something like this before...

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #111,449

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    ßüякε;2480284 said:
    I wish, she might have given better head, but then bitten off and eaten my deck.
    When was all that, did she text you again later? And how the hell did she mention your dead ex-girlfriend/fiancee in bed is beyond me.

Still, she's weird.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    ßüякε;2480269 said:

So I was banging-out this girl for a while after she got out of this long-term relationship. Her ex is actually pretty cool, but anyway, we did this a couple times a week for awhile until she mentioned my dead ex-girlfriend/fiancee in bed.

So needless to say I stopped talking to her, just flat out stopped... She sent me between 10 and 25 texts a night for two weeks telling me she wanted me and that she was coming over and I would have to deal with it. Literally she was sending me texts like, "I'm coming over and you're going to be okay with it." I don't know about you guys, but that shit PISSES ME OFF. Some bitch is going to tell you what she's going to do in your house? Get out of here.

Well anyway, I was attending a cinqo de mayo party last night and SHE WAS THERE! She kept looking at me, and tried to get me to talk to her, she was hanging around me, blah blah. SO after awhile I just left, I wanted to go home, and I definitely did not want to stay there.

Well, after I got home I felt like I wanted a little pouch to play around with, so I called this other chick and she came over for awhile. WE played "hide the salami" and she was getting dressed to leave and I got a text that said, "whose black car is in your driveway?" Yep, you know who it was, crazy lady. So, it's weird having a stalker, I know Greg has gone through something like this before...

Ohhh skizzzle

sounds like someone has some baby mama drama :D

Just ignore her like you were doing. You can't help that she was at that party too.

Everyone has a few crazy bitch stories and they all tend to go away if you don't respond to them.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    ßüякε;2480269 said:

i'm afraid you will just have to deal with, with more experience you'll start to recognize her type before bedding them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 483)