GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
This might be the gayest thing I've ever said in my life, so be ready to quote it.

I have never really given any thought to some phrases because they seem like modern mockeries of sociological ideals, but man.

The last few years have really made me think about, "Check your privilege."

The last few days have made me rethink, "White privilege."

And regardless of either, I am forever lucky I was born where I was and afforded half of the opportunities I squandered.

Life's weird, I blame Pado.
While it's commendable to be grateful and appreciative for what you have, it's repugnant and odious to be envious and scornful, so fuck the "check your privilege" crowd.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #374,762
    You can't learn where the middle is without seeing the other side. You should know this more than most.

- - - Updated - - -

This might be the gayest thing I've ever said in my life, so be ready to quote it.

I have never really given any thought to some phrases because they seem like modern mockeries of sociological ideals, but man.

And regardless of either, I am forever lucky I was born where I was and afforded half of the opportunities I squandered.

I sent this to Pado with the subscript:

Fuck Plato, it's Pado.
    I'm not Homer, but Homo

His response was, "Stay out of Uganda."

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    You can't learn where the middle is without seeing the other side. You should know this more than most.

- - - Updated - - -

I sent this to Pado with the subscript:

Fuck Plato, it's Pado.
    I'm not Homer, but Homo

His response was, "Stay out of Uganda."

I am not saying have no compassion, quite the opposite, the best expression of gratitude is giving without expecting anything in return. What i have a problem with is people who only look without and never within. Sure some of us got a better set of cards, but happiness and satisfaction come from within. That's why you see people like brittney spears who have/had it all and are just a mess. And some kid in some 3rd world shit hole having himself a blast. Struggle is universal, and approach is everything imo

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    That's why they call it Frontier, bruh. You're lucky you didn't get a seat with a tomahawk in your back.

How they break even? #1: airline fuel subsidies.

This is true of RyanAir, SleazyJet and most other discount air carriers. It's cheaper to fly from London to Lisbon than it is to catch a bus from there to Brighton. It makes absolutely no f'ing sense, and taxpayers help make it so.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    ...Struggle is universal, and approach is everything imo
    your inner coelho - unlike the real one - is spot on

btw there is only one single universally true quote i bothered somewhat remembering: the serenity prayer. that one is genuinely universal, can be applied in any situation, from important life choices to traffic jams lol

fuck it, let's start to share this, i bet it will go viral among 30+ single overweight hard working women :baus:

82z58l.jpg

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #374,775
    No clue. Obviously his brother told me he's 100% innocent but you never know with these things.

There is 0 evidence though (as usual). All the prosecutors' have is a preliminary psychological exam on the alleged victim (who was 8 years old at the time of the alleged crime, she's now 12).
    How old is he? (Now/then)

- - - Updated - - -

what a piece of shit
    Hold on, he could be a monster, let's wait it out and see...

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    It was probably a psych exam after the made the complaint.
    I believe it was prior to the complaint. My friend says that psych exam was performed by a psychologist that is friends with the family of the alleged victim.

Next week they're doing the Gessel Chamber on the defendant.

The funny thing is that in Bolivia you got to pay the people doing these tests for a favourable outcome, even if you're innocent. Same with judges, you have to bribe them, even if there is 0 evidence you committed the crime.

- - - Updated - - -

How old is he? (Now/then)

- - - Updated - - -

Hold on, he could be a monster, let's wait it out and see...
    He must be in his early 30s.

The victim is his wife's niece. The person that initiated the accusations is the stepfather of the kid. My friend believes that the stepfather is the actual perpetrator based on his behaviour around the kid when he's drunk.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)