swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dinosaur extinction - An alternative theory:
They did not have an excretory system. So they just kept on expanding and expanding until one day they exploded and died.
Sounds like most women in Pennsylvania after they hit 20.

What's the biggest age gap y'all ever dated?

Upwards and downwards
Good question. Upwards maybe 3 years older. Downwards maybe 4 years younger.

not into older women personally, I'd sex them if its easy but I don't pursue/ wouldn't be interested in really working hard for or dating one. The younger ladies are really where its at.
I guess that depends what you mean by older. What drove me nuts were all the 22yos who had no frigging clue what they wanted. So I perferred more women who were often a few years older me because they had their sh*t together and we're drama queens or so high maintenance.

I did ultimately marry someone 6 months older than me, so that fits.

1697202238546.png

the curriculum in schools seem much more difficult than I remember
Is that the new trans math meme?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #374,722
    I've dated a woman 9 years younger, i had sex a bunch of times with a chick who was 4 years older but never formally dated her

not into older women personally, I'd sex them if its easy but I don't pursue/ wouldn't be interested in really working hard for or dating one. The younger ladies are really where its at.
    Older broads is where I have always made a killing. Single moms are the best to date. They have limited time and more important responsibilities. They rarely hound you and just want to bang and go eat tacos and shit. They always have soccer practice and games on the weekends, so they leave you alone a lot. I hate when women expect me to entertain them. Bitch, I'm playing Starfield, go fly a kite.

alaska

May 25, 2013
    Age Gap Younger: Adorable 18/19 year old girl when I was 23/24. She was a friend of my then-GF and we almost had a menage but didn't. We reconnected years later.
    Age Gap Older: Been with two mid-40s cougar dominatrix types recently (i'm in my early 30s)
    Lately I have been refusing to settle down, I have a rotation of 3-4 FWBs who I see occasionally.

All sorts of different women out there boys, don't limit yourself.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    This is my dude right here. Kick ‘em while they’re down.

IMG_8166.jpeg
    Going through the TSA airport security at San Diego airport yesterday, they made us do two-by-two line dancing in front of two fans while a dog weaved back and forth. But then came the body scanner -- you know the one where you manspread standing in a glass tube with your arms in the air like a Chippendale's dancer?

The scan showed my yellow outline with a big red square on my crotch. Which meant I got a party pat-down.

Invigorated, I'm getting my shoes on when I look back and notice that everybody going through the scanner security line is getting a red square on their crotch. And hence everyone is being taken aside for party pat-downs.

It's a curious sympathy question about airport security people. Is there a fault with the device, and therefore the grunts on the front lines are being forced by policy to probe the groins of everybody ... from the "you look kinda hot" to "oh please don't get that thing near me"? Or was this a perv plot of employees having a little Fondle Friday excitement at the office?

Votes?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Going through the TSA airport security at San Diego airport yesterday, they made us do two-by-two line dancing in front of two fans while a dog weaved back and forth. But then came the body scanner -- you know the one where you manspread standing in a glass tube with your arms in the air like a Chippendale's dancer?

The scan showed my yellow outline with a big red square on my crotch. Which meant I got a party pat-down.

Invigorated, I'm getting my shoes on when I look back and notice that everybody going through the scanner security line is getting a red square on their crotch. And hence everyone is being taken aside for party pat-downs.

It's a curious sympathy question about airport security people. Is there a fault with the device, and therefore the grunts on the front lines are being forced by policy to probe the groins of everybody ... from the "you look kinda hot" to "oh please don't get that thing near me"? Or was this a perv plot of employees having a little Fondle Friday excitement at the office?

Votes?
    Maybe the lack of cock raised some flags.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Age Gap Younger: Adorable 18/19 year old girl when I was 23/24. She was a friend of my then-GF and we almost had a menage but didn't. We reconnected years later.
    Age Gap Older: Been with two mid-40s cougar dominatrix types recently (i'm in my early 30s)
    Lately I have been refusing to settle down, I have a rotation of 3-4 FWBs who I see occasionally.

All sorts of different women out there boys, don't limit yourself.
    Tell me you enjoy being pegged, without telling me you enjoy being pegged. :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Are you living in the country side? :)
    Always. Could never live in a big city again. Visits are great, staying there is a hard no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)