BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Tell me you enjoy being pegged, without telling me you enjoy being pegged. :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Always. Could never live in a big city again. Visits are great, staying there is a hard no.
The country side is just something else in terms of peace and quiet. Would like to visit Canada one day, is there anything you can recommend?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The rest of Canada is just this :lol2:

Vancouver Island and Vancouver only get a couple weeks below 0° C each year. Never seen below around -10° C here. Pomegranate trees seem to do fine through the winter with that.

Wow that sounds like heaven, even if winters gotten warmer, we routinely get 15-20 minus in longer periods of winter here in Sweden.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wow that sounds like heaven, even if winters gotten warmer, we routinely get 15-20 minus in longer periods of winter here in Sweden.
I think I read somewhere that the North Pacific Ocean current travels counterclockwise, so we get warmer water coming up from much further south of us, bringing warm, moisture laden air to the island. Which is why the interior of the island and the west coast are obscenely wet. Thankfully there is a big mountain range in the middle of the island that creates a rain shadow effect, so the east side of Vancouver Island still has the mild winters, but without the insane amount of rain.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #374,759
    This might be the gayest thing I've ever said in my life, so be ready to quote it.

I have never really given any thought to some phrases because they seem like modern mockeries of sociological ideals, but man.

The last few years have really made me think about, "Check your privilege."

The last few days have made me rethink, "White privilege."

And regardless of either, I am forever lucky I was born where I was and afforded half of the opportunities I squandered.

Life's weird, I blame Pado.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    This might be the gayest thing I've ever said in my life, so be ready to quote it.

I have never really given any thought to some phrases because they seem like modern mockeries of sociological ideals, but man.

The last few years have really made me think about, "Check your privilege."

The last few days have made me rethink, "White privilege."

And regardless of either, I am forever lucky I was born where I was and afforded half of the opportunities I squandered.

Life's weird, I blame Pado.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 699)