AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
My best friend worked for a number of years for Intel. He got me into their HQ to hear a talk by Stephen Hawking. The Hawk said that if intelligent life visited us before, we would know by now. Because we would all be enslaved and they would be sucking our innards through straws as a garnish for their space cocktails, knowing how humanity has treated every other new tribe or form of intelligence that it has encountered.

Breathing is a beyootch. I think with global warming, a lot of people are hoping it will limit the evolutionary size of Americans. Because there ain't no stopping us from reaching dinosaur proportions at this rate.

"Speak to someone". OK, boomer. :ciao:

I still primarily use a credit union account at a space/defense lab I worked at in Maryland some 35 years ago. Never had a problem not being within 3000 miles of a branch since then.

You can always start with the minimum investments and try it out. keep the risk profile low.

But as someone else pointed out, why are you hoarding tons of Scrooge McDuck-levels of money in cash? You're not an Argentinian.

Too late for your generation, bruh. What retirement? :seven:
Well, some of us happen to be born into and raised in working - lower middle class families that were never financially literate enough to know how to build wealth and so have to do it ourselves at an older age once it's too late :disagree:

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #370,627
    Been at my job for six months and they offered me a 10% raise but I just countered for 20%:mor:
    What you should have done was quit, move in with me, and get shingles and HIV.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest, I don't have shingles, so you would have to source that on your own.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #370,635

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 424)