OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #370,603
    Dude, imagine being covered in rubble and having rebar from reinforced concrete jab you through the calf or something. You're trapped in an area barely wide enough to breathe, pissing and shitting yourself for 100 hours, and then you just slowly die from a mixture of blood loss and hypoxia and starvation and thirst.

Man, what a shit way to go.

So, something like that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Dude, imagine being covered in rubble and having rebar from reinforced concrete jab you through the calf or something. You're trapped in an area barely wide enough to breathe, pissing and shitting yourself for 100 hours, and then you just slowly die from a mixture of blood loss and hypoxia and starvation and thirst.

So, something like that.
    I would rather eat sushi off of Anna Nicole Smith's dead body after it was dragged from Ohio to Iowa on I-70 after multiple piss and shit stops by truckers. Like literally.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

So, something like that.
    The CIA made terror detainees listen to the barnee theme song 24/7 for weeks on end you could try that.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    @swag tell me you wouldn’t mate with a Bajoran or better yet a ferengi :klin:

My Bugatti would seal the deal as I explain to them their place.
    1. Upright in the kitchen
    2. Knees or bent over else where

I just solved first contact.
    I'm sorry, but no space ladysquid gives good head without mandibles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 612)