.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Trying to account for (the high probability) of human error

- - - Updated - - -

Nearly impossible to assign an accurate scalar multiplier (negative coefficient) to the model my team is building

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Trying to account for (the high probability) of human error

- - - Updated - - -

Nearly impossible to assign an accurate scalar multiplier (negative coefficient) to the model my team is building
scalar multiplier for probability of human error
0.1x for asian males
0.2x for asian females
0.3x for white males
0.6x for other males
0.8x for white females
0.9x for other females

commission per paypal

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
what is your nano wallet address?
Like all people with a brain I sold my XRB in 2017

Colin is a self-entitled brat who treats nano like his personal bachelor's thesis and George is a literal thot partying on yachts and virtue signaling on live events, COO with no previous work experience or any qualifications in the field for that matter.

I wish you luck but for that reason I'm out.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That pic of George is before 'his' transition to a 'her'

Also, it's amusing that the entire team is stock photos and Colin rug pulled from his basement while I no scope'd him on MW2 as he cried in frustration over the irony

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I watched the new special last night, truly insane how well worth it all was. Every second of it. Its not even about comedy anymore. Just social discourse. And I welcome it.
Yeah it was not as funny as other specials but I don't think it was intended to be as funny. He was clearly hurt speaking, especially towards the end and it was maddening going on social nedia afterwards and seeing all the outrage whoch showed they did not listen to a word he said. They literally proved his point by repeating the same rhetoric.

Love the man, hope he is happy and doesn't get in a dark place again. He makes jokes but you can see he is really hurt when he speaks sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 670)