lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I hope your convictions and insticts are right and you will succeed.

But everytime I see MSM shilling [my asset] in that manner my heart is racing and panic sets in. If I had a stake in real estate and knew nothing about it except that article I'd be running for the literal doors.
Not to mention the new preponderance of remote work and the successful conversion of urban centers into proper expensive shit holes thanks to commies and other inferior cultures will make big cities redundant.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Not to mention the new preponderance of remote work and the successful conversion of urban centers into proper expensive shit holes thanks to commies and other inferior cultures will make big cities redundant.
Money aside, if you buy property in an urban area today you'll be living in a literal zoo in 10 years if you aren't already today. That's what also bothers me. Uncle Ted's cabin is the only attractive real estate solution to me. It's a tricky situation.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Money aside, if you buy property in an urban area today you'll be living in a literal zoo in 10 years if you aren't already today. That's what also bothers me. Uncle Ted's cabin is the only attractive real estate solution to me. It's a tricky situation.
I see more ideological communities springing all over, 5000 people compounds with security, school, and custom rules. I think people would pay premium for that.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I hope your convictions and insticts are right and you will succeed.

But everytime I see MSM shilling [my asset] in that manner my heart is racing and panic sets in. If I had a stake in real estate and knew nothing about it except that article I'd be running for the literal doors.
It's going to be very difficult when Berman and associates come out and outwardly say "we're going to own 50,000 single family homes." And this is not even considering foreign ownership of course. This is why prices will never go down. People will always need a place to live, so it's not like there's ever going to be a shortage of demand, and they know that. Whether we like it or not unless there is a political shift towards electing people considered more "far-left," this will not change as they're the only people that seem to be even talking about this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 773)