GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Deadbeat dads are the lowest of low. I hope that doesn't apply to anyone here
Not really, don't we teach girls to be proper sluts and that they are equal to men? Why do they need the dad then? My body my choice right? Guy has 0 say. The preponderance of deadbeat dads are a symptom of a sick society. I don't feel bad for a woman who made no effort in selecting who gets to dump his load inside her.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Not really, don't we teach girls to be proper sluts and that they are equal to men? Why do they need the dad then? My body my choice right? Guy has 0 say. The preponderance of deadbeat dads are a symptom of a sick society. I don't feel bad for a woman who made no effort in selecting who gets to dump his load inside her.
It's not the woman I feel bad for, it's the kid

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
While I get your point I'm not sure I see it that black and white. Lot of people make horrible mistakes when young more due to immaturity then an irredeemable lack of character.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Even having horrible judgement beyond youth doesn't make you a bad person deserving of zero sympathy.

What makes you a bad person is not giving a fuck about how your actions impact other people. Lacking empathy for people you should be helping.

Like a deadbeat dad.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
While I get your point I'm not sure I see it that black and white. Lot of people make horrible mistakes when young more due to immaturity then an irredeemable lack of character.
People make those regardless of their age.

As for marriage I think that's always a gamble. One can lower the risk by using their head, surely, but it can always go to shit imo.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And a lot of that has to do with terrible parenting and normalizing destructive behavior, back to what i said, merely a symptom.

She's doing her part reasonably well tbh. Of course it was her mistake having a child with a bum, but I simply cannot respect a man like that. Complete waste of space.
I'm not saying we should respect him, i am trying to see the big picture.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
And a lot of that has to do with terrible parenting and normalizing destructive behavior, back to what i said, merely a symptom.

I'm not saying we should respect him, i am trying to see the big picture.
Agreed, it's a symptom of a bigger issue. However on an individual level there is no excuse in this case and few things make me angrier to see.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I still expect a big economic shitstorm.

Gas prices are insane. I think it's the first time 1000 cubic meters costs 1400 dollars... wtf. Food prices have gone sky high over the past year and I expect big increase especially after January.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 829)