DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Faceberg is back up for me

secure your albums before the chinks go for round 2
I have all my pics on my harddrive, but still. Lot's of work to build a following. Wouldn't have the patience to start from scratch.

- - - Updated - - -

No new follower for Mark :sad:
I'll probably make a Twitter account just in case. It'll be a dead account mostly, but Mark's follower number gonna go up by 1.

Maybe I'll use it to troll that Petrit faggot.

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I’m already excited that the 2022 Cake Farts calendar starts with tart farts. 2022 is looking up.

Toiletpaper_Calendar_2022_01.jpg

Have the Chinese finally killed Facebook? One can only hope.
How would anyone under age 60 notice?

There aren't only idiots and thots on Facebook/Insta, but for example 1000's of artists using the platforms for exposure/as their portfolio and a lot of work went into it.

Would suck if it's gone.

Biggest jokes are the dimwits on twitter celebrating it like they are anything better, like Twitter fucking cares for them on a personal level lol.
Skinfluencers gotta skinfluence

Faceberg is back up for me
I’m liking its phonetic proximity to fatberg.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So it's been a while since I had one of those evenings, but last night was a bit of a flashback.

Got invited to some business social at a fancy hotel after work. Outdoor bar, and everyone is shaking hands. And the ones who aren't strangers are hugging. Yes, we're doing that again. At least in vaccinated Portugal.

Two people I get introduced to... one is a male model, exquisitely sculpted Eurotrash. Nice guy, even if a bit vapid. I later discover he's all over the Portuguese socialite rags and runs his own luxury tour boat company on the side. Fitting.

And then there's his gf and co-captain. I can't explain her other than a cartoon. She had those 2x4-to-the-face Bugs-Bunny-in-drag Angelina Jolie lips. You could almost see the needlemarks in her smile. With a stick body, big caboose, and all chest ... which, while not skin-exposed, was in a form-fitting dress that looked like she was shoplifting two 15-lb turkeys out of the hotel kitchen oven.

I was surrounded by more plastic than you'd find at a Tupperware party.

I'd expect that in L.A. But it was kind of a trip to run into that in Lisbon.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha, plastic upper class people are everywhere. You should see some of the fancy neighbourhoods here in Stockholm. You will see the most orange faced vapid bimbos and himbos you ever seen. They all model themselves after Real Housewives of NY/ATL/LA. Been invited to their parties due to coworkers, and it was hard keeping a straight face for most of the time.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I say sick crap all the time, so his Amazon reviews I see as funny... until the guy backs them up. :scared:
Yesterday Youtube recommended his confession footage. I ended up watching some of it.

He might be one of the most insufferable people to have ever existed. The awful things he is describing are at times overtaken by the pure cringe of his personality. Brags on and on about how amazing he is at preying on defenseless people with a firearm.

Expects the police to be impressed with his cool head and marksmanship

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Deadbeat dads are the lowest of low. I hope that doesn't apply to anyone here
I know a guy who had a kid at 18. Decade later I see him occassionally through a mutual friend. He still does nothing at all for his daughter and continues to live his life like he is still 18 and has no responsibilities.

Is oddly judgemental of other people and will even bring up the "i'm a father" cared at times. Blames society for all of his problems.

Drunk drove his car onto a sidewalk last year and blamed the "racist" police lol

Yea he's a complete piece of shit.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Haha, plastic upper class people are everywhere. You should see some of the fancy neighbourhoods here in Stockholm. You will see the most orange faced vapid bimbos and himbos you ever seen. They all model themselves after Real Housewives of NY/ATL/LA. Been invited to their parties due to coworkers, and it was hard keeping a straight face for most of the time.
Oh, if they were upper class. They are more fashionable "betos", which is the word they use here. A beto is typically that guy (or girl) in loafers with a sweater around his neck who has never had to sweat in his life. Might not be rich, but he's comfortably numb at least. Definitely aspiring to a higher class, and yet still might not be anything close to one of the smarter people in the room despite dad buying that private education.

Stockholm? Really? Sweden always struck me as so jantelagen about things. Those people sound like the Texas mutant variants.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I know a guy who had a kid at 18. Decade later I see him occassionally through a mutual friend. He still does nothing at all for his daughter and continues to live his life like he is still 18 and has no responsibilities.

Is oddly judgemental of other people and will even bring up the "i'm a father" cared at times. Blames society for all of his problems.

Drunk drove his car onto a sidewalk last year and blamed the "racist" police lol

Sounds like we're talking about the same person. Lazy, self pitying. Guess they're all one and the same

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cool that you know about the jantelagen @swag Most people adhere to that code. But there's some cosmopolitan freaks and American wannabes who are vapid international vacationers and general eurotrash airheads in these circles I mentioned.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

One of the greatest social stories I've ever heard is the complete opposite of the deadbeat dad story.

I once was out with one of the first friends I made here a 3+ years ago. We were walking to the grocery store with his young son to pick up provisions, and he ran into a friend from his old neighborhood -- a very traditional, self-sufficient, sometimes wealthy, but very communal neighborhood in Lisbon.

Turns out the guy (now around 30 years old) and his sister lost their father before he was one year old, and they lost their mother before he was five. But the elders of the neighborhood stepped in and insisted that the neighborhood would raise them and they would not go to an orphanage. So the different families each took turns hosting the children, raising them, and they grew up without the foster care system. Amazing "it takes a village" stuff. And the guy turned out alright and literally was part of everyone's family to this day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 249)