Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Tornado Warning for Manhattan and Bronx. :shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't really have storms here so I'm not experienced but the idea of driving through something like that seems crazy. Do you have any visibility?
Depends on the structure of the storm. Most of the time the tornado is on the southwest side of the storm, so you can see the tornado at points east and south. But a lot of times you can have a tornado wrapped in rain and it's difficult to see.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Should have bought an F150
the BMW held its own very well, thank you. The thing is a tank. I think I told you guys but I hit a small deer once and there was no damage at all

- - - Updated - - -

Don't really have storms here so I'm not experienced but the idea of driving through something like that seems crazy. Do you have any visibility?
the storm I was driving thru had terrible visibility but traffic was slow and i ended up taking the backroads. A lot of roads were flooded but as long as you didn’t go right through a puddle you’d be okay

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
FYI @Dru and @AFL_ITALIA this storm is on the way to NYC, might weaken before it gets there but it's a long-track tornado. Pretty insane for the east coast.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back, Martin!
This was insane. There was a tornado in New Jersey. @Dru you missed out

This is a bus by the way, for those that don't know.
KMNYAZDG2JCCHP4DQCQX5MUQDU.jpg

I've never seen this before. My brother was trying to get to work and had to come back because every train was stopped.
Screenshot 2021-09-02 003147.png

- - - Updated - - -

Travel ban issued until 5 AM here.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
@AFL_ITALIA that first vid is from the 1,2,3 station on 28th/7th which is right by me. My friend in JC said the parking garage and storage unit in her building flooded with like 4' of water. Luckily headed up to CT via MNR around 4pm yesterday and avoided all that mess. I heard that the MNR was stopped due to flooding on the tracks later yesterday evening as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)