Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hesitating on whether I should get drunk on a tuesday night :vodka:
what you think @Lapa ?

- - - Updated - - -

I live just north of Antarctica these days, we call it Australia. I moved here almost 5 years ago. Then I got married to a local so now it's forever lol.
Glad to hear your doing well my friend :heart:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Something like that :hihi:
So Martin, in America there's all this talk about abandoning American citizens in Afghanistan who couldn't be evacuated by Aug 31 and having rescue flights.

Am I still correct in presuming that Australia has many expats overseas who are stuck and are still in need of "rescue flights" to return home for more than the past year due to Covid?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So Martin, in America there's all this talk about abandoning American citizens in Afghanistan who couldn't be evacuated by Aug 31 and having rescue flights.

Am I still correct in presuming that Australia has many expats overseas who are stuck and are still in need of "rescue flights" to return home for more than the past year due to Covid?
Yes, there are lots of them still overseas trying to get back home. Our govt over here works in mysterious ways, you see.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There's no Americas without Murica. :p

Uruguay has some of the highest vaccination rates in the world. Chile shouldn't be half bad either ... if not for the f'ed up political situation in Chile.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Had class tonight so ended up driving to the city. That shit was fucking coming down, the highway got shutdown, thankfully I was able to take the backroads.

but yeah, it’s insane, haven’t had a storm like this in a while. And to top it off, I keep getting tornado notifications

- - - Updated - - -

Lol just saw the vids, Gloucester county is right across the river from here, that explains it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 598)