swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Spot any bodies there?
Marteeeeen! :heart:

Couple days and it will be knocking, but I’ll take a big storm over wildlife smoke any day
Says the former fire jumper. I'll take it.

Went out to a club for the first time since forever with my gf and her friends. I really wanted to get with one of those chicks.

Idk I'm ready to get married. I'm too horny for other chicas
And you think you're the only one where that happens? :D

IMG_20210830_092202.jpg

Dis what young women have been reading in London
Sharons need an excuse to stop shaving and start manspreading.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Greggo! Still like in .pt buddy?
Yep. It's really cut into my opportunities to get into fights over masks and to duct taping suicidal passengers on airplanes, but I'm still good with it here. :D

Still Quayside in the Big Penal Colony? (Even moreso now with border controls I suppose.)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Today is a great day. A big day. My dad got something on his skin, which looked like dermatitis, and two months ago he was sent to a doctor do diagnose it. It came as a shock when I heard it's something out of three potential diseases of which one is cancer. All three of those look exactly the same so biopsy was needed to be done. After two months of hell, physical terror of waiting, troubles with the medical system & administration, results came to say it's not cancer. It's such a huge relief since I can't say I didn't have negative thoughts, and it was a big pain and burden to hold. I've got a headache today but who cares.

On a smaller note, I got a call today for an interview to work in a book store. The only positive thing there is how they have books and possibly a big discount. I think conditions are miserable and wages are less than 400e/month which is beyond horrible and pathetic. But I'm so exhausted I can't even think about it now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Today is a great day. A big day. My dad got something on his skin, which looked like dermatitis, and two months ago he was sent to a doctor do diagnose it. It came as a shock when I heard it's something out of three potential diseases of which one is cancer. All three of those look exactly the same so biopsy was needed to be done. After two months of hell, physical terror of waiting, troubles with the medical system & administration, results came to say it's not cancer. It's such a huge relief since I can't say I didn't have negative thoughts, and it was a big pain and burden to hold. I've got a headache today but who cares.

On a smaller note, I got a call today for an interview to work in a book store. The only positive thing there is how they have books and possibly a big discount. I think conditions are miserable and wages are less than 400e/month which is beyond horrible and pathetic. But I'm so exhausted I can't even think about it now.
glad to hear it’s nothing serious man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 164)