sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Since we are talking about what you are doing now:

This year I am setting aside one portion of my asset to set up a workshop for all foreigners in my country to learn language, for them to get around fairly.

It’s a small step, but I hope it can be a Small step towards bringing down barriers between people of different colors.

Some of them tell me the racist attacks they faced in Italy or other undeveloped parts of Europe, and I have depression nightmares at night.

In my younger days, I joined nice ultras and made insensitive remarks towards people of different culture, behaving just like @Post Ironic

These past years have shown me that I have been insecure and a coward, like the ultras and racist member in this forum. CR7’s mentality made me realize that everyone deserves respect as long as they work hard and love hard.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

This year I am setting aside one portion of my asset to set up a workshop for all foreigners in my country to learn language, for them to get around fairly.

It’s a small step, but I hope it can be a Small step towards bringing down barriers between people of different colors.

Some of them tell me the racist attacks they faced in Italy or other undeveloped parts of Europe, and I have depression nightmares at night.

In my younger days, I joined nice ultras and made insensitive remarks towards people of different culture, behaving just like @Post Ironic

These past years have shown me that I have been insecure and a coward, like the ultras and racist member in this forum. CR7’s mentality made me realize that everyone deserves respect as long as they work hard and love hard.
You remind me of a young Harriet Tubman.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

At least you're finally being serious

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What's new in your world the last 5 years?
That's a long period. My life has tons of stuff happening weekly, let alone in five years. Despite going through tons of small stuff I don't think I have some huge news like yourself, getting wife and stuff. I'm not super hard for relationships as I love my freedom, although I'm seeing some girl that shares the same birthday as Del Piero so that gotta be huge! Anyways, I took quite a big dive into literature so I've roamed through Russians and random Europeans for some years, then finally took Serbian since it's way too rich. I got an interest in photography, bought myself a cheap-ish entry level dslr so that's another hobby of mine (but I actually consider literature way above a hobby level). I'm still into coffee, wine, movies, huge walks, nerve breakdowns from watching Juve and all standard stuff. I hate how covid thing happened, I didn't take a vaccine, no, and I'm awaiting another wave of restrictions and horrible stuff that's not suited for humans. Latest thing is that I was offered a job in the book store, I'm yet to decide by tomorrow whether or not I would accept it since it has tons of bad stuff like working 6 days per week (always), both shifts and wages are 350e literally. So I have no idea what's going on with that. I'm writing a new book although that's a slow process so it will take some time, but I gave it a lot of attention so far, took it quite seriously so I loved the progress. Recently I started learning some Russian too as I had a plan to read, yet again, all of the Russian literature in the future in their language, so that's sort of long term plan. Oh and it's that period when I can get the girls if I give it a go but sadly they mostly want relationships, kids and stuff, and I'm not into that honestly, at least not yet.

What's happening on your side, dr M?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Dude, that's super cool and commendable. I'm serious... anyway we can help support?

Personally, I think hate crimes should only be reserved for people who use the word "inspo".

On a flight to LA rn. Flight delayed cuz someone vomited in the seat next to me.
FWB man.

Flying While British.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Why didn't you log in earlier? ;)
No time.
Edit: Or you’re talking for so long?Even though my ban ended it just kept saying I was banned. Second time it happened to me.
- - - Updated - - -

That does look tasty.

Even if it’s more fried than Gary Busey’s brain.
It’s cheap from the grovery store, but fine at the price. The right one was indeed too fried.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 981)