Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There are framework proficiency levels across different organisations. I always find the CEFR markers as fairly decent.

In my opinion I would class B2 as being fluent enough to claim that you can speak a language "fluently". That is an accurate claim. C2 is essentially language mastery, native speaker level but perhaps with a discernible accent. The only language I definitely speak at that level is my native English.

I think the accent isn't that relevant to determine categories, unless it prevents whoever you are talking with from understanding you.

For example I'd say my Italian is probably between B2 and C1. I'd say my English on the other hand is likely at C2. But my Italian accent is far better than my English / American accent. I've had Italians try and guess where in Italy I was from. They hear a slight accent, but they don't necessarily categorise it as foreign.

I don't know why by the way, the accent just comes more naturally to me.

At the same time I am completely unable to pronounce a French R correctly. Doesn't matter what I say in French, as soon as there's an R in it, I sound like an idiot.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
36 hour fast, damn... gotta stay super busy to accomplish that eh?
It's actually not that bad. I have my last meal Sunday evening and then eat breakfast Tuesday morning.The first two weeks were a bitch, but you kind of get into it and start enjoying it tbh. Staying a few hours more at work and heading straight out to run and then do yoga helps keep the hunger at bay. Weird thing is that yesterday my energy levels were higher than they usually are.

Are you gonna get fat from eating sweets now? :p
I quit smoking, not nicotine. Fake snus for me from now on until I kick the smoking habbit and then the second round of rehab begins :biggrin:

good luck but lol. “Quit cigarettes today” is a weird statement. “Quit cigarettes a year ago” would be what one usually says
Thanks. Yesterday was my first smoking free day in three years, so it feels like an accomplishment.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I quit smoking about five months ago.

Not proud that I am still using the occasional nicotine pouch but they have saved me from temptation. Haven't had a smoke since and don't think about buying them anymore.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
The following devices are compatible with BMW Digital Key: iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation) and Apple Watch Series 5. BMW Digital Key will require the upcoming iOS 13.6 and WatchOS 6.2.8.”
Get a new Iphone, you deserve it.

- - - Updated - - -

iphone as key?

sounds like it's a car with a big black dildo mounted to the steering wheel
hater :)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
As somebody who is used to driving over 200 kph on his commute I wonder what's the point of a fast car if you live in country with speed limits

Literally a VW Up! can pull 130

I would probably go for a big truck to dab on commies, like Ford F350. Pointless to drive anything sporty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 749)