swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Indeed I am in the Andes, but I am in Ecuador, Quito :D
Sweet. I need to get my ass up to 2800m just to get out of bed and see Ecuador. :agree:

Who cares? Women were walking around almost naked. I don't think I talked to a girl who wasn't Swedish.
Well you've undersold that.

The heat is unbearable even for me, What a shit weather.

-- pretending to have first world problems like my slavemasters. @Turk_Bianconero
Hmmm. I know there are definitely some higher altitude, cooler regions in Iran. But I wasn't expecting you to be a magnet for cooler weather and rain. Too quick to stereotyping, perhaps? ;)

I'm the same way. Which is one of the major attractions for me moving to San Francisco years ago -- the summers are downright cold.

Come visit me in Mexico. I live in a goldilocks region.
Are you near mountains that keep it sort of temperate in the summer?

Let's roid tigegher
#BringBackOurRhoids

And just like that I'm wide awake at 4am.
That's like 4pm in Australia, mate. :D

Nice! I'm in an EdX course for project management.
How do you like EdX as an educational experience? We were looking at it for a while at work. Tons of customization possible... but also required.

Perfecto. Thanks!
Martin knows his Python...

We do several things, but I do immigration law too yes :D.

Man, that would be weird :D.
:lol: Strangely weird.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:heart:

I came back for more Buffon, and stayed for Massimo di Culo.
Nobody can get enough of that, though.

Say, how's life? Have you executed on your once-planned Escape From Halifax yet? Inquiring minds wanna know!

Yep, I live at 7000 feet. Our local volcanoes are 14,000 17,000 and 19,000.

Im about 2 hours from the second highest peak in NA.
Dang. That is some high Mexican country. High desert climate pretty much? Must have some beautiful vistas around there.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Nobody can get enough of that, though.

Say, how's life? Have you executed on your once-planned Escape From Halifax yet? Inquiring minds wanna know!
Not yet, no, and with the climate being what it's like in the UK right now, we're kind of looking at staying put for a bit longer...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It would be really funny if Fred settled in Belgium and started writing a blog about the awesome things he's discovering in Belgium. :D
He likes Arsenal, so he must love the fact half our population speaks French. That's one thing already! And if Rus is to be believed, big parts of Belgium are under sharia law, he's used to that already!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You're an immigration lawyer right?

How ironic would that be, if I actually became your client after a long time forum feud. :D
We do several things, but I do immigration law too yes :D.

Man, that would be weird :D.
He likes Arsenal, so he must love the fact half our population speaks French. That's one thing already! And if Rus is to be believed, big parts of Belgium are under sharia law, he's used to that already!
As convincing as Rus is I'm not sure how many people buy what he's saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 749)