Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Im doing it in Berlin, Germany. Already got accepted there and the rest should be a formality, should be.

Where are you planning on moving? And for what purpose? Work or study?

The machine whisperer you shall be called :agree:
Good for you man. Step in the right direction :tup:

In my case, well as you know my country has gone to shit, I doubt it will recover in the near future. So I obviously need a plan b, another passport. Shitty situation but it is what it is.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Good for you man. Step in the right direction :tup:

In my case, well as you know my country has gone to shit, I doubt it will recover in the near future. So I obviously need a plan b, another passport. Shitty situation but it is what it is.
It's nothing your mountains of gold can't fix. You'll be americano in no time.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Of course, you should.

But if you hate taxes you're really going to hate Belgium :D.
Ya true.

I mean I'd go to the US or Canada, but they're too far, and I want to be able to visit family when I need to. If you take those two out of the equation, all that is left is Western Europe, and most countries there have high tax rates, so that's the price you pay I guess. :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ya true.

I mean I'd go to the US or Canada, but they're too far, and I want to be able to visit family when I need to. If you take those two out of the equation, all that is left is Western Europe, and most countries there have high tax rates, so that's the price you pay I guess. :p
Have you ever been to Canada? Very different place from the US and I think easier for immigrants to do well.

But yeah it is far. I have family in Canada and basically see them once every five years or so.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Have you ever been to Canada? Very different place from the US and I think easier for immigrants to do well.

But yeah it is far. I have family in Canada and basically see them once every five years or so.
I haven't been to that part of the world yet.

But ya it is much easier for immigrants there, but being so far away is such a turnoff. I haven't ruled it out completely, but it is at the bottom of my priority list right now.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Ya true.

Maybe your family doesn't want to see you that often anyway. Canada could be the right choice. You can stay with @Fr3sh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 292)