Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
A wee google search suggests you're in the Andes. I guess we're not too far away. Where do you live? Chile?
Indeed I am in the Andes, but I am in Ecuador, Quito :D

- - - Updated - - -

And now you find out he's not, you're no longer interested in continuing the conversation?
On the contraty. It has piqued my interest.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2013
Don't know. Not my kind of music.
I swear to god, all danish girls on instagram haven't been posting anything other than lame, bad quality videos from that concert! She's done some decent pop songs, that even i adknowledge though i don't listen to pop music, but i fail to see why people think she is that amazing. Is it because she got to be some kind of a role model for the female gender or what am i missing?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Come visit me in Mexico. I live in a goldilocks region.
Meant to ask you, where exactly are you living?

It was crazy tonight, we were out for dinner and this very old couple were also there drinking. We were leaving the place together and it was raining so bad. The woman slipped (she was a little drunk also) and fell on her knees, her husband was not able to help her get back on her feet and started crying, and it was impossible even for the lot of us to help her, it was as if she was stuck in the ground. And she was insisting that we shouldn't call 911. By the time her husband caught a cab she was on her feet although evidently in pain. We walked her to the cab but the driver saw the woman and said he wouldn't let her in :/ it was such a desperate situation, i still don't know, what could possibly happen to the cabdriver?

- - - Updated - - -

I've always wondered about winter time. We clearly sleep less during summer time. 8 hours is impossible. Why doesn't science take this into account?
Go to bed :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

It was crazy tonight, we were out for dinner and this very old couple were also there drinking. We were leaving the place together and it was raining so bad. The woman slipped (she was a little drunk also) and fell on her knees, her husband was not able to help her get back on her feet and started crying, and it was impossible even for the lot of us to help her, it was as if she was stuck in the ground. And she was insisting that we shouldn't call 911. By the time her husband caught a cab she was on her feet although evidently in pain. We walked her to the cab but the driver saw the woman and said he wouldn't let her in :/ it was such a desperate situation, i still don't know, what could possibly happen to the cabdriver?
I live in Tlaxcala in Mexico. It is about 1.5 hours east of Mexico City. Temps are usually around 72F during the day and 50F at night. Right now it is the rainy season and it rains about an hour every evening.

He probably didn't want a drunk woman in his cab.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Should've gotten Uber

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

I was more drunk yesterday.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I live in Tlaxcala in Mexico. It is about 1.5 hours east of Mexico City. Temps are usually around 72F during the day and 50F at night. Right now it is the rainy season and it rains about an hour every evening.

He probably didn't want a drunk woman in his cab.
That's awesome :sad: My brother is living in Seattle, their weather is pretty similar to where you live. I love the rain, I wouldn't mind few hours of rainy weather many days a week, as long as it's not batshit crazy heavy rain.

- - - Updated - - -

Should've gotten Uber
There was no uber at that time, i think perhaps because of the rain and the huge traffic because of DNC.

I was more drunk yesterday.
I couldn't tell :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 726)