KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I can't pretend to know what it feels like to have a kid, but imo if a baby is too babied thats no good lol so the change of scenery will only do him good
It's not about him being "too babied". He's 2 1/2 months old, so you can't even spoil him. He eats, he sleeps, he poops. I don't know, I guess it is just hard to explain :sigh:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Today was my wife's last day of Maternity Leave, and she is going back to work tomorrow. I don't make enough for her to stay at home and raise Stephen. She is just so sad right now, and it is breaking my heart because I'm trying to hold it together and figure out ways to make more money so that she can stay home. And my mother is coming tomorrow to pick him up to watch him for the day, so tomorrow is the first day in over 3 months that I'm going to be without the both of them, and it's killing me inside
I know it must suck, but tbh I don't think it's a bad thing for either the child or the mother, in fact I think it might be beneficial.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Ahmad, what are you up to these days?
I've been between jobs, cities and countries for that matter. Been back in Amman since April in a new position for a manufacturing company here but I should be leaving for my Masters studies between September and October this year.

What have you been up to? Last I've heard you were doing your Masters back in 2014.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I've been between jobs, cities and countries for that matter. Been back in Amman since April in a new position for a manufacturing company here but I should be leaving for my Masters studies between September and October this year.

What have you been up to? Last I've heard you were doing your Masters back in 2014.
He got his Masters.

He's now preserving his virginity fulltime.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Ya i got it like Seven said.

Things are going well, i work in human resources for a university. But i'm planning to move to the west in a couple of years.

Where do you plan on doing your masters? In Jordan or abroad?

- - - Updated - - -

I saw your location and I thought you were a fellow South American.
And now you find out he's not, you're no longer interested in continuing the conversation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 758)