lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
That's because you are german and have no clue when it comes to fine food. You only eat disgusting sausages and schweinshaxn.
I will never be a sophisticated adult eating a minimalistic meal, feeling the warm sand under my feet and humbly raise my head to catch the last dim light of the sinking sun

feels bad man :depressed

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I will never be a sophisticated adult eating a minimalistic meal, feeling the warm sand under my feet and humbly raise my head to catch the last dim light of the sinking sun

feels bad man :depressed
I still don't know what olives and mushrooms have to do with being an adult, let alone a sophisticated one :p

Olives have a strange taste, much like avocados, if you don't grow up on them you are probably less likely to develop a taste for them later as an "adult" :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I still don't know what olives and mushrooms have to do with being an adult, let alone a sophisticated one :p

Olives have a strange taste, much like avocados, if you don't grow up on them you are probably less likely to develop a taste for them later as an "adult" :D
Thanks for the insult.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

I think he's right. My taste buds changed too. The younger the less you like something bitter. I still hate fish, though (with exceptions).

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I think he's right. My taste buds changed too. The younger the less you like something bitter. I still hate fish, though (with exceptions).
When a food (especially those with a strange taste or smell) is a regular part of the meals you have at home, you'll have a better chance to like them than when you're first introduced to the same food later when you have already developed taste for certain foods. Fish is a very common food in northern Iran, I have yet to meet a person from that area who doesn't like fish. I hated fish as a kid because of its smell. Even now the smell of raw fish nauseates me.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
When a food (especially those with a strange taste or smell) is a regular part of the meals you have at home, you'll have a better chance to like them than when you're first introduced to the same food later when you have already developed taste for certain foods. Fish is a very common food in northern Iran, I have yet to meet a person from that area who doesn't like fish. I hated fish as a kid because of its smell. Even now the smell of raw fish nauseates me.
I know, but from an evolutionary point of view kids dislike bitter food. Poisonous beeries are bitter. It's always why a lot of kids disliked many vegetables.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)