Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Mexican chicks are so intense. This one wanted to go out last night but i was in a conference until 800pm so i couldnt. Originally she had plan with her friends tonight but she said maybe she could move them and that she would get back to me. That was wed, i didnt hear from her so i made plans for tonight. She texts me this morning and is like when are we going on tonight. Now shes all pissy cause i made plans. I explained that since she didnt get back to me, nothing changed. Now shes all like i moved my plans for you and so did my friends! And this is just the first date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol: she didnt expect that you were gonna have any plans for the day yet. That's why she texted you in the morning. South American in general only plan with few hours ahead.

Big culture shock when I was studying in the Netherlands and people where planning to meet for a cup of coffee with weeks of anticipation?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:lol: she didnt expect that you were gonna have any plans for the day yet. That's why she texted you in the morning. South American in general only plan with few hours ahead.

Big culture shock when I was studying in the Netherlands and people where planning to meet for a cup of coffee with weeks of anticipation?
I know. Usually they don't get so upset, though some do.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Why do you think is that?
Perhaps because the individualistic aspects of our lives are much more pronounced today than before.

Funny you should say that. One thing I remember from being out of college and working my first job was how pissed off I was all the time at stuff: pinheads on the street in their luxury cars, fake people, the stupid games people play, etc. It got to the point that after a few years of it, I just wanted it to stop. Ultimately I learned it was just hurting me and nothing else.
At least you had a job and had started a more real version of life :D I was a student living at my parents' with no financial concern. That's why I think quitting my religion and the justification process and the guilt associated with it were responsible for my sensitivity and anger.

By the way, reading my previous notes and diaries, the only and i mean only thing that hasn't changed in me is my hate for bullying and bullies. I was never bullied myself (happens less frequently to girls than boys i suppose) but god the hate i had/and have for bullying is unmatched. It was actually the reason i started disliking Juventuz a little bit :p

You're dead right about going back to what you wrote at 20, though.

Have you ever read this Wait But Why?:
http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/12/the-teen-years-9-cringe-inducing-realizations.html

It kind of touches on that theme of looking back and cringing at yourself.
Haha he's so right :lol: This guy has some other nice stuff on procrastination, check them out if you haven't.

- - - Updated - - -
@Dostoevsky, have you read "the picture of Dorian Gray"?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
@Dostoevsky, have you read "the picture of Dorian Gray"?
When I saw the main plot I loved it and it's a great subject. But overall I was not impressed cause it lacked complexity that imo goes with such a story. Too bad it wasn't Dostoevsky who wrote it because it would be one of the best works ever :p I didn't like how some parts were slow/fast paced at the wrong moments as some good parts were just rushed. It was a good-ish read but overall nothing special, so pretty much a decent/good book imo.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
When I saw the main plot I loved it and it's a great subject. But overall I was not impressed cause it lacked complexity that imo goes with such a story. Too bad it wasn't Dostoevsky who wrote it because it would be one of the best works ever :p I didn't like how some parts were slow/fast paced at the wrong moments as some good parts were just rushed. It was a good-ish read but overall nothing special, so pretty much a decent/good book imo.
You expected a Dostoevsky like story? Why?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Am i really the only person here who doesn't like olives?

If there are olives on my pizza i have to throw it away. You can try and remove the olives, but chances are high their disgusting flavour already infiltrated the entire Pizza.

Talking about the picture of dorian gray/famous classic books, Of Mice and Men is great too.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

If there are olives on my pizza i have to throw it away. You can try and remove the olives, but chances are high their disgusting flavour already infiltrated the entire Pizza.

Talking about the picture of dorian gray/famous classic books, Of Mice and Men is great too.
yeah, olives are nothing special

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Nigga you whack!

Anchovies on the other hand are awful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 631)