swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Olives are amazing
What's also amazing is what people did to them to finally make them edible.

Mexican chicks are so intense. This one wanted to go out last night but i was in a conference until 800pm so i couldnt. Originally she had plan with her friends tonight but she said maybe she could move them and that she would get back to me. That was wed, i didnt hear from her so i made plans for tonight. She texts me this morning and is like when are we going on tonight. Now shes all pissy cause i made plans. I explained that since she didnt get back to me, nothing changed. Now shes all like i moved my plans for you and so did my friends! And this is just the first date.
Wow, that is pretty messed up, E. But at least you are putting on the guard rails for her with what constitutes proper social etiquette.

Avoiding psycho gutterballs should always be the aim of your game.

We bring da ruckus
And the occasional Bogan? :D

No, srsly, it's been too many years since I've been down to Straya and I miss it. Need to connect with my Tuz homies there... and not just for some goon tailgate party for Melbourne Victory.

Have any of you slathered vegemite where it counts and have it lapped off in the name of all is good?
Does it count if it involved a wallaby?

At least you had a job and had started a more real version of life :D I was a student living at my parents' with no financial concern. That's why I think quitting my religion and the justification process and the guilt associated with it were responsible for my sensitivity and anger.
Checking my privilege here. :D Yeah, I could see that making me 10x angrier than I was where I was at the time!

By the way, reading my previous notes and diaries, the only and i mean only thing that hasn't changed in me is my hate for bullying and bullies. I was never bullied myself (happens less frequently to girls than boys i suppose) but god the hate i had/and have for bullying is unmatched. It was actually the reason i started disliking Juventuz a little bit :p
Well, at least until you sometime recognize (but not sympathize) that many operate from a place of pain, shall we say.

When I saw the main plot I loved it and it's a great subject. But overall I was not impressed cause it lacked complexity that imo goes with such a story. Too bad it wasn't Dostoevsky who wrote it because it would be one of the best works ever :p I didn't like how some parts were slow/fast paced at the wrong moments as some good parts were just rushed. It was a good-ish read but overall nothing special, so pretty much a decent/good book imo.
:D +1 on Dostoevsky. (Well, the writer, not just you.) It's one of my few Russian indulgences.

Anchovies on the other hand are awful.
No, anchovies rule the earth. I can't believe that in South America they relegate them to animal feed. Buy more and make sure that they continue to produce the good stuff. Cetara, Italy says "hi".

Jesus. Went out for lunch and realized Beyonce is playing tonight. Sitting in front of the stadium in full sun and drink beer. So many ladies.
True story: a year ago my neighbor thought Beyonce was performing in my house.

OK, it's kind of a long story. Jay-Z and Beyonce were performing at AT&T Park in SF, but there was an inversion layer in the clouds that caused sound waves to bounce from a shallow cloud ceiling all over the city. Apparently it bounced in the 1cm gap between the walls of my house and my neighbors. My neighbor came over to complain about all the noise coming from my house as her infant daughter was trying to sleep, but when we opened the door she was shocked to see that there wasn't a massive house party all up in here ... just me and the Mrs. watching a little TV downstairs.

It's going to be hot as balls today
So for a man without pants, is there like a UoM here? The Dru sagging ballz scale? It's gonna be a 5-incher versus the usual two-incher in summer?

I wish I loved olives to be as sophisticated as other grownups but I just can't stand the taste
As long as you aren't still drinking Purple Hooters and Buttery Nipples, you're ok.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Today was my wife's last day of Maternity Leave, and she is going back to work tomorrow. I don't make enough for her to stay at home and raise Stephen. She is just so sad right now, and it is breaking my heart because I'm trying to hold it together and figure out ways to make more money so that she can stay home. And my mother is coming tomorrow to pick him up to watch him for the day, so tomorrow is the first day in over 3 months that I'm going to be without the both of them, and it's killing me inside

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Today was my wife's last day of Maternity Leave, and she is going back to work tomorrow. I don't make enough for her to stay at home and raise Stephen. She is just so sad right now, and it is breaking my heart because I'm trying to hold it together and figure out ways to make more money so that she can stay home. And my mother is coming tomorrow to pick him up to watch him for the day, so tomorrow is the first day in over 3 months that I'm going to be without the both of them, and it's killing me inside
Oh wow. That sucks. Some of my friends that have children got super depressed when they had to go back to work. Try to stay positive buddy. You're a great papa and a wonderful person.

Try thinking of seeing him as a prize at the end of your day. Use it as something to look forward to. Instead of thinking of it as something you don't have.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh wow. That sucks. Some of my friends that have children got super depressed when they had to go back to work. Try to stay positive buddy. You're a great papa and a wonderful person.

Try thinking of seeing him as a prize at the end of your day. Use it as something to look forward to. Instead of thinking of it as something you don't have.
Thanks man. This just hurts really badly

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
What's also amazing is what people did to them to finally make them edible.

Wow, that is pretty messed up, E. But at least you are putting on the guard rails for her with what constitutes proper social etiquette.

Avoiding psycho gutterballs should always be the aim of your game.

And the occasional Bogan? :D

No, srsly, it's been too many years since I've been down to Straya and I miss it. Need to connect with my Tuz homies there... and not just for some goon tailgate party for Melbourne Victory.

Does it count if it involved a wallaby?

Checking my privilege here. :D Yeah, I could see that making me 10x angrier than I was where I was at the time!

Well, at least until you sometime recognize (but not sympathize) that many operate from a place of pain, shall we say.

:D +1 on Dostoevsky. (Well, the writer, not just you.) It's one of my few Russian indulgences.

No, anchovies rule the earth. I can't believe that in South America they relegate them to animal feed. Buy more and make sure that they continue to produce the good stuff. Cetara, Italy says "hi".

True story: a year ago my neighbor thought Beyonce was performing in my house.

OK, it's kind of a long story. Jay-Z and Beyonce were performing at AT&T Park in SF, but there was an inversion layer in the clouds that caused sound waves to bounce from a shallow cloud ceiling all over the city. Apparently it bounced in the 1cm gap between the walls of my house and my neighbors. My neighbor came over to complain about all the noise coming from my house as her infant daughter was trying to sleep, but when we opened the door she was shocked to see that there wasn't a massive house party all up in here ... just me and the Mrs. watching a little TV downstairs.

So for a man without pants, is there like a UoM here? The Dru sagging ballz scale? It's gonna be a 5-incher versus the usual two-incher in summer?

As long as you aren't still drinking Purple Hooters and Buttery Nipples, you're ok.
We weren't even near watching the concert. I live near by and we took a pitstop, drank a couple of beers and observered women dressed light. Seriously. It was like a bikini contest. After two beers, we went home.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
This is a nice read:

https://talkpoverty.org/2016/07/22/yes-food-can-entertainment-low-income-people/

- - - Updated - - -

:sad::heart:

but like Aaron said, best thing is that you have them and you are blessed because of that, and they are both very lucky to have you. Not that this helps ease the situation, but this is more than just looking at the bright side. Also, it's great that your mom can help and you don't have to leave your child at daycare just yet.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
This is a nice read:

https://talkpoverty.org/2016/07/22/yes-food-can-entertainment-low-income-people/

- - - Updated - - -

but like Aaron said, best thing is that you have them and you are blessed because of that, and they are both very lucky to have you. Not that this helps ease the situation, but this is more than just looking at the bright side. Also, it's great that your mom can help and you don't have to leave your child at daycare just yet.
This is a nice read:

- - - Updated - - -

It can, but for a lot of people it isn't.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Must be hard man but just remember, especially if your mother is looking after the little guy, he is going to be fine and be able to create a special bond with her as well. I spent a whole lot of time with my Nonni growing up and it was amazing.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I can't pretend to know what it feels like to have a kid, but imo if a baby is too babied thats no good lol so the change of scenery will only do him good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)