Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My grandmother just died (read it on Facebook, since I don't answer my phone). The sad part is that I don't care.
Sorry to hear, even if you aren't.

My father died earlier this morning, about an hour before you posted this, and I do care. But the guy was clearly at the end of his days and I feel blessed to have known him for as long as I did.

R.I.P., Dad. :heart:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My grandmother just died (read it on Facebook, since I don't answer my phone). The sad part is that I don't care.
Thats very sad to hear. Not being suprised is one thing (I remember how long it was touch and go with my grandma, was her time, but still devastating), not caring is another matter. I assume she was a stranger to you.

- - - Updated - - -

My father died earlier this morning, about an hour before you posted this, and I do care. But the guy was clearly at the end of his days and I feel blessed to have known him for as long as I did.

May he rest in piece and look down on you with a dissaproving grin, if he is anything like my father :)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

Sorry for your loss, Greg. May he rest in peace.

My father passed away 6 years ago which was in my early 20s, and to be honest life was scary in the first couple of years without him. Thankfully, he taught me never to be in a situation where I need help from anyone (even my uncles) and proudly didn't let him down.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Some wegro shot up a planned parenthood. As a fellow average white dude, I feel compelled to condemn action.

- - - Updated - - -

You should be condemning this as well. Do you have no decency?
I see what you did there, but obviously there are differences.

R.I.P., Dad.
I am very sorry to hear that, Greg. Even if he was at the end of his days these things hit hard.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

fuck man sorry to hear, feel as much internet-hugged as possible.

Since we talk about these things my cousin who is his 40s is in the terminal stage of leukemia and he can't be helped anymore. How to deal with a beloved person in a situation when everybody knows he is going to die. I don't know

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
fuck man sorry to hear, feel as much internet-hugged as possible.

Since we talk about these things my cousin who is his 40s is in the terminal stage of leukemia and he can't be helped anymore. How to deal with a beloved person in a situation when everybody knows he is going to die. I don't know
sorry to hear that man. fuck cancer. looking at my family history i'll get it aswell i suppose.

how to deal with it? weird feeling for sure - all you can do is be there i guess,
as cheesy as it sounds.

when my granny died (of course cancer - 2 weeks after getting the diagnose)
the whole family came together and everyone started crying. i had
to leave because i couldnt take it anymore.

i for my part didnt really feel it, until i realised it will be over soon.
sure, you hear the diagnose, you know its a few weeks at max, but
you somewhat refuse to believe it until you can't do so anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)