Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Take more risks like everyone else said. And do what you want to do, not what you think you should do. There are so many things out there for you to experience.

"If you don’t push through the fear, you’ll be extremely vulnerable and paranoid. Sure, you can back off and not approach, and then you’ll never get rejected. But then you’ll be alone, always a sad loser who never got laid.

Here’s the bottom line: everyone has an imaginary companion who’ll be with you your entire life. His name is Fear.

If you allow this companion to take control of your life, then he’ll put you in a straightjacket.

But Fear can also be your loyal companion. When you hop on the wild roller coaster of life, engaging in an infinite number of exhilarating undertakings, Fear will come along with you.

He won’t get in your way, but he’ll always be there as long as you’re doing new things. When you feel fear, it’s a sign that you’re doing something new and exciting."
Positive psychology bs

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
My grandmother just died (read it on Facebook, since I don't answer my phone). The sad part is that I don't care.
Damn....my condolences to the rest of the family then. Guessing you weren't too close to her.

I bawled my eyes out when my grandmothers passed away. Spent every summer with the maternal one till she passed, was 16, and the paternal one gave me my name, lived with us and saved me from countless ass whoopings from my parents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 318)