lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
My Sami Khedira jersey was supposed to arrive today.

Heard the delivery car driving up, I walk to the door, wait for the ring. wait, wait, wait. wait, wait, wait. Hear delivery car driving away. Walk down to check wtf is going on. Open mailbox, find notification that I can pick it up at the post office on Monday. Rage, Call DHL hotline while raging, 30 minutes in queue, scream PIECE OF SHIT DELIVERY GUY WAS TOO LAZY TO RING AGAIN, "ok I'll forward it to xy".

I never complain at hotlines but this time what got me mad was that my neighbour got his package and his door is like 10m away from my door

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
My Sami Khedira jersey was supposed to arrive today.

Heard the delivery car driving up, I walk to the door, wait for the ring. wait, wait, wait. wait, wait, wait. Hear delivery car driving away. Walk down to check wtf is going on. Open mailbox, find notification that I can pick it up at the post office on Monday. Rage, Call DHL hotline while raging, 30 minutes in queue, scream PIECE OF SHIT DELIVERY GUY WAS TOO LAZY TO RING AGAIN, "ok I'll forward it to xy".

I never complain at hotlines but this time what got me mad was that my neighbour got his package and his door is like 10m away from my door
I work for a transport company here in Australia, and all couriers do the same thing :lol: Lazy fucks. It's absolutely disgusting, but nothing ever happens to them.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Thanks man.

Mighty Mighty Bosstones are on right now
Oh man classic 90s

sounds like a good lineup on the bill :pint:

I work for a transport company here in Australia, and all couriers do the same thing :lol: Lazy fucks. It's absolutely disgusting, but nothing ever happens to them.
Someone should do something, take a stand perhaps.

I'm thinking something vigilante-esque

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Fun outing to St Andrews today:

Got to the car park for 9am, by which time play had already been suspended for over an hour.

Sat around for a couple of hours waiting to see how conditions developed and for updates from the R&A.

Realised there wasn't going to be enough play to justify hanging around or paying to get in.

Home in time for lunch.

Play didn't end up starting until 6pm.

Pretty tempted to head down for the final round on Monday.

Only £10 to get in and I doubt I'll ever get a chance to follow the final round at an Open with a smaller crowd.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Fun outing to St Andrews today:

Got to the car park for 9am, by which time play had already been suspended for over an hour.

Sat around for a couple of hours waiting to see how conditions developed and for updates from the R&A.

Realised there wasn't going to be enough play to justify hanging around or paying to get in.

Home in time for lunch.

Play didn't end up starting until 6pm.

Pretty tempted to head down for the final round on Monday.

Only £10 to get in and I doubt I'll ever get a chance to follow the final round at an Open with a smaller crowd.
Yeah it's a real bummer that play was suspended. I was looking to a good strong weekend of watching St. Andrews eat the pros alive.

I think you should definitely go on Monday if you have the chance. And get to watch the final round of a major for 10 bucks is totally once in a lifetime opportunity IMO.

Do it man and take some pics of DJ and Spieth for me :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah it's a real bummer that play was suspended. I was looking to a good strong weekend of watching St. Andrews eat the pros alive.

I think you should definitely go on Monday if you have the chance. And get to watch the final round of a major for 10 bucks is totally once in a lifetime opportunity IMO.

Do it man and take some pics of DJ and Spieth for me :D
Bah.

I'd be there to watch Aberdeen's Paul Lawrie going his second Open win.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey, I just got an email from someone named Alison who wants to be my fuckbuddy. Should I tell her I'm busy washing my hair tonight?
Don't mention anything to do with washing your hair.
She'll try to sell you hair products.
I know. I have 25 bottles of Wen hidden under the bed

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
@Red I've been working on my driver for the past month. I can actually hit it straight. The slice still shows up on bad attempts but I'm curing the main problem in my game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 567)