Jan 5, 2011
What I am doing right now?

I am writing my ms thesis while thinking about my class mate. I am pretty sure I don't love her, but I like to talk with her, see her and right now I miss her. Weird isn't it? Was thinking to kiss her last night when we were coming back from the pub but couldn't. Maybe because I were scared, or we are just friends, I am not from France like her, she going back to France in couple days and I already have a gf.

Back to writing boring thesis again now.

Jul 15, 2006
What I am doing right now?

I am writing my ms thesis while thinking about my class mate. I am pretty sure I don't love her, but I like to talk with her, see her and right now I miss her. Weird isn't it? Was thinking to kiss her last night when we were coming back from the pub but couldn't. Maybe because I were scared, or we are just friends, I am not from France like her, she going back to France in couple days and I already have a gf.

Back to writing boring thesis again now.
Next time whip out your Frankfurter and hope for the best b

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nothing at all :D

How you been man, I haven't seen you or Martin in a while. Most likely due to my absence
I'm alright.

Just back from a jaunt to Italy, which was very enjoyable.

Had a look around Verona, which was nice, and went to Verona-Livorno, swung in by Bergamo for keek and to watch Atalanta-Lazio, then on to Milan for the Derby.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm alright.

Just back from a jaunt to Italy, which was very enjoyable.

Had a look around Verona, which was nice, and went to Verona-Livorno, swung in by Bergamo for keek and to watch Atalanta-Lazio, then on to Milan for the Derby.
There's also Juve in Italy. Can check it out sometime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 87)