Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
People barely noticed it tbh
That doesn't mean much, since it could be said about most footballing matters in recent years. :D

---------- Post added 09.05.2012 at 22:10 ----------

There's also Juve in Italy. Can check it out sometime.
Meh.

Was tempted to swing in by Duomo in Milan after the Derby to see Juve fans' celebrations, but decided against it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'm alright.

Just back from a jaunt to Italy, which was very enjoyable.

Had a look around Verona, which was nice, and went to Verona-Livorno, swung in by Bergamo for keek and to watch Atalanta-Lazio, then on to Milan for the Derby.
That doesn't mean much, since it could be said about most footballing matters in recent years. :D

Meh.

Was tempted to swing in by Duomo in Milan after the Derby to see Juve fans' celebrations, but decided against it.
Nice!

The other day my wife reminded me that we were in Turin a year ago the day we won the title. I was a year off :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Meh.

Well you've seen people yelling before.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Which was celebrated in an understated and graceful fashion, I'm sure, Martin.
Don't worry. I banned everybody until you returned, Red.

Nice!

The other day my wife reminded me that we were in Turin a year ago the day we won the title. I was a year off :D
Man, and I was supposed to be in Italy right now. (My wife and I cancelled our plans due to her mother's cancer.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 63)