Weston “Immovable” McKennie (22 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
can't wait to read mckennie's autobiography :numnum:
Maybe he will show the world some text messages and get Allegri banned once and for all.

- - - Updated - - -

Be honest your not frustrated but happy to see this player fail. I respect your posts but LOL WTF his passing nitpicking. I know it's like a NFL QB not leading a receiver with a pass forcing him to slow down,. So even the best players out there don't ever due this more than a few times?

I ask VAR be used in determining the accuracy of what you posted. Thinking more this coming from you makes complete sense. :lol3:
1670091737117.png
Boksic is known to nitpick on weird things. Leading on passing, how a player moves, how they tie their shoe laces, et cetera

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Calm down mister monkey. It's not my fault that your team was eliminated for playing that donkey McKennie. The moment he was replaced, his replacement scored. McKennie's cancer, for Juve and for the US NT.
It's all good Alen!!! MrsM at times probably would agree with your initial post lol.

You know it's ashamed I couldn't talk face-to-face with posters here about Mckennie and what I think about him as a player. Don't know if many watched the US match today but Adams and Dest didn't mark their men on the first two Dutch goals. Though Dest IMO was by far the US best player.

Well on both those goals Weston if running at his normal speed could have easily got into those passing lanes and helped his teammates out. No doubt when healthy has been subpar for Juve this season but for this WC was not 100% in shape or healthy. Reminded me of Rabiot too often other than season of just jogging back on defense with respect to the Dutch goals.

Just like you know Bale's goal came the moment after he was subbed out.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Be honest your not frustrated but happy to see this player fail. I respect your posts but LOL WTF his passing nitpicking. I know it's like a NFL QB not leading a receiver with a pass forcing him to slow down,. So even the best players out there don't ever due this more than a few times?

I ask VAR be used in determining the accuracy of what you posted. Thinking more this coming from you makes complete sense. :lol3:
1670091737117.png
Ah of course and criticism is nitpicking when it is your favourite player.

His passing is common criticism even from people who rate him. I don't see why you struggle with someone pointing it out. I was even replying to a post saying something very similar.

Of course it is frustrating as a Juve fan for a player not to be able to pass well it was the same with Sturaro. I'm never happy for a Juve player to fail when playing for us. I don't really care about national teams.

If you can't appreciate the impact of playing a pass short or behind a player then fair enough.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Relax you seem a little upset.
Alen hated this player for one reason and one reason only. Because he's Murican. The guy never even saw Mckennie play before coming to Juventus, so the proof is in the pudding.

He also drove away one of the best posters in the history of Tuz, Sergio, who hasn't been seen since.

There is a special place in Tuz Hell dedicated to Alen.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)