Weston “Immovable” McKennie (31 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's very simple - he's not good enough to be a starter for Juventus, but he'd be a decent option for a mid-table team. He's too good to ride the bench because his national team needs him to get consistent minutes @ club level, and his wages are probably too high for a bench warmer.

I guess that's the logic Scotland is going for :boh:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
lol so you want worse players to be on the bench? No sure I'm tracking the logic there...
lol what's confusing? He's good enough to start for a bunch of clubs, just not over the players ahead of him at Juventus right now. Having a player like that on the bench isn't really a good utilization of your assets while you've got leaks elsewhere. Would make more sense to cash in and fill other needs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
lol what's confusing? He's good enough to start for a bunch of clubs, just not over the players ahead of him at Juventus right now. Having a player like that on the bench isn't really a good utilization of your assets while you've got leaks elsewhere. Would make more sense to cash in and fill other needs.
lol Did you read my post or nah? 1) I didn’t talk about starters and 2) I thought a club wants decent players for the bench not worse? I mentioned nothing about utilization of assets or our other leaks.

respond to the question I asked.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Are you available?
If I can rehab this injury before the winter window ends I will be :tup:

Sure as fuck not letting JJ medical touch my leg tho.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
lol Did you read my post or nah? 1) I didn’t talk about starters and 2) I thought a club wants decent players for the bench not worse? I mentioned nothing about utilization of assets or our other leaks.

respond to the question I asked.

- - - Updated - - -

If I can rehab this injury before the winter window ends I will be :tup:

Sure as fuck not letting JJ medical touch my leg tho.
so you think its a good idea to keep a guy they can get 30M for and hasn't really performed on the bench?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't understand the question. Was it including or excluding McKennie
"He's just not good enough to start for us and too good to be a bench rider"

The way this statement read was our forums most hated player this season being too good for the bench would mean anyone else for the bench should be worse than Mckennie which makes no sense.

I thought the idea was to have a solid bench to fall back on, not a weak bench with players worse than Mckennie? I guess that would mean Fagioli and Miretti are worse than McKennie so keep them?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Thank you.

Jesus Christ that was like pulling teeth.
Though I don't understand why should we buy worse players than him if we sell him? Right now he's our worst midfielder so it makes sense to sell him, but it would make no sense to replace him with someone worse than him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Though I don't understand why should we buy worse players than him if we sell him? Right now he's our worst midfielder so it makes sense to sell him, but it would make no sense to replace him with someone worse than him.
Basically why I raised the question. If he is too good for the bench, that would mean we would need to down grade the bench? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)