Weston “Immovable” McKennie (69 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
No way he's gonna accept the Bournemouth of this world. I think he thinks very highly of himself and will be waiting for an offer from a club fighting for the top 4. Maybe Newcastle would be dumb enough?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bournemouth is the right team for McKennie, but in a wrong league. Championship is the right place for this timber.

Happy New Year to everyone, except McKennie.
Hope he stays very long time and then leaves on a free. Forza Max for continuing to start him this year.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Ser do you happen to be a basketball and rap music fan
Not in particular but so far he has come across very sociable and someone who wants to be part of a group. Starting conversations, making jokes and interacting. Whenever I look at Rabiot or Vlahovic for example they seem very soloist and not really caring about the group process as much.

One of the things I liked about the past Juve's is that the team seem very harmonious and like a group you'd want to be part of. For example Buffon, Barzagli, Chiellini, Vidal and Marchisio seemed like guys that actually tried to connect with team members. Just less focused upon themselves and more on the group.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not in particular but so far he has come across very sociable and someone who wants to be part of a group. Starting conversations, making jokes and interacting. Whenever I look at Rabiot or Vlahovic for example they seem very soloist and not really caring about the group process as much.

One of the things I liked about the past Juve's is that the team seem very harmonious and like a group you'd want to be part of. For example Buffon, Barzagli, Chiellini, Vidal and Marchisio seemed like guys that actually tried to connect with team members. Just less focused upon themselves and more on the group.
You judge based on the short youtube clips you get to see every now and then?

McKennie is the class clown, idk if I prefer that over the quiet worker type, Danilo for example. The latter always did great here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 52)