Weston “Immovable” McKennie (47 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
What's with those attempts for a backheel pass? This donkey can hardly make a straight 3 meters pass and now he's trying backheel passes?
Has to be the dumbest player in Juve's history.
LOL read this post again and another of your nonsense biased posts against him in the live thread. He did exactly what Max wanted him to do well playing more like a RB concentrating on defense. At least @Boksic who doesn't rate him at all will give praise when he sees it. Just try as hard as it can be to watch the match fairly next time.

And I agree his ball control/passing is subpar so maybe RB/WB combo could be a spot for him? Though his tackling needs work also.

Not directed at you but does anyone here think Juve is putting out the rumors that EPL wants him? I guess a few weeks to go but maybe no other club really wants him?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Mckennie is leaving Juventus in the January market.

Juve have decided to sacrifice the midfielder to finance an incoming signing: an alternative to Cuadrado is needed.

Several Premier League clubs have expressed interest in Mckennie (Aston Villa & Bournemouth). [@skysport] via Juvenewslive

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Our bad luck started in 2020, when we bought Arthur and McKennie. Perhaps bad luck isn't the correct term. We literally asked for these terrible seasons when we decided to buy such shitty players.
Arthur is gone, so after two 4th place finishes we improved and we're 2nd atm. But in order to start winning the league again and do well in the CL, we have to completely get rid of the cancer and sell McKennie.

Come at me @MrMonkey

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Our bad luck started in 2020, when we bought Arthur and McKennie. Perhaps bad luck isn't the correct term. We literally asked for these terrible seasons when we decided to buy such shitty players.
Arthur is gone, so after two 4th place finishes we improved and we're 2nd atm. But in order to start winning the league again and do well in the CL, we have to completely get rid of the cancer and sell McKennie.

Come at me @MrMonkey
Yeah but is Allegri being forced to keep playing mckennie? How is he still starting? Are they trying to showcase him to other clubs? If that was the case, maybe theyd be better off by not even playing him, especially out of position.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

Come at me @MrMonkey
Arthur is only gone for this season. Liverpool obviously will not activate a 37.5 million option to buy. We might be stuck with him next season again, unless we can find someone who's willing to cover at least half of his wages, which must be hard.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Arthur is only gone for this season. Liverpool obviously will not activate a 37.5 million option to buy. We might be stuck with him next season again, unless we can find someone who's willing to cover at least half of his wages, which must be hard.
Pretty confident he'll never play for Juve again, he'll just be on loan until his contract expires ala Douglas Costa.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We would probably be competing with Aston Villa in the Premier League table, so maybe the joke is on us.
ah, so now we have a mediocre squad on par with a midtable pl club, yet tuz is pissed because we finished behind the most expensive squad of the world and an incredibly in form team finishing ahead of the most expensive team lol

also, you're right, joke's on us, we do have a mediocre squad. i've been parroting this for years, thanks for finally siding with me. and now let's start the cleansing with our boy snacks

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ah, so now we have a mediocre squad on par with a midtable pl club, yet tuz is pissed because we finished behind the most expensive squad of the world and an incredibly in form team finishing ahead of the most expensive team lol

also, you're right, joke's on us, we do have a mediocre squad. i've been parroting this for years, thanks for finally siding with me. and now let's start the cleansing with our boy snacks
You didn't get the joke. The joke is Serie A sucks and so do we. Well, when I say we, I really mean Allegri.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You didn't get the joke. The joke is Serie A sucks and so do we. Well, when I say we, I really mean Allegri.
To be fair, Napoli won the group ahead of Liverpool and Inter eliminated Barcelona in the CL groups.
I wanna say that while serie A sucks, it doesn't suck as much as Juve competing with Aston Villa in the EPL.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
To be fair, Napoli won the group ahead of Liverpool and Inter eliminated Barcelona in the CL groups.
I wanna say that while serie A sucks, it doesn't suck as much as Juve competing with Aston Villa in the EPL.
Chelsea is three points above them, so I wouldn't be too sure, especially with how poorly we play basically all the time.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017

Come at me @MrMonkey
Come at you? I LOL at you for these type of nonsense posts. Without question 99% of the reason for Juve regression is Weston. So no reply to my post FROM YOU about Weston doing what it appears Max asked of him in playing like a defensive WB/RB against Udinese and doing it well. Just the above. :blah:

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Come at you? I LOL at you for these type of nonsense posts. Without question 99% of the reason for Juve regression is Weston. So no reply to my post FROM YOU about Weston doing what it appears Max asked of him in playing like a defensive WB/RB against Udinese and doing it well. Just the above. :blah:
Wow, how deluded can someone be?
McKennie is a midfielder who sucks as one. Since we didn't have a single player who could play as WB/RB, Max puts McKennie there, and McKennie was one of the worst rated Juve players against Udinese with a rating of 5.5, same as Locatelli and Kean, and better only than Miretti: https://www.repubblica.it/sport/calcio/serie-a/2023/01/07/news/pagelle_juventus_udinese-382502960/
Also, the dumb ass did absolutely nothing useful. Zero (0) created chances; Zero (0) crosses (the guy playing on the left side, Kostic, made 8 crosses). His only contribution were the 2 tackles (Miretti had 4) and 1 interception.
Are we gonna sing him praises now for not scoring an own goal?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Wow, how deluded can someone be?
So he didn't defend well against Udogie like I posted? That's all I asked. And I did add he lacks sufficient passing/dribbling skills. Though you come back with NO REPLY about
but only mention Arthur and McKennie in reference for Juve's regression.

Here's a few I read ......
Did well to limit Destiny Udogie’s danger and tried to support his teammates upfront.
ISA 07-01-2023 Juventus 1 : 0 Udinese 90' 7
Above one of the few matches all year got a 7 or above score.

I know you're expertise in stats and good for you but usually one checks over twice for accuracy. Maybe you might read my posts twice before replying? :hi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)