Weston “Immovable” McKennie (56 Viewers)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
nothing personal against this guy , I even like him , But when he plays , we play like shit... as soon as he was injured and fagioli played instead of him , we played well, and now he is back to play and we play bad... sell!!!!!!!!!!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
nothing personal against this guy , I even like him , But when he plays , we play like shit... as soon as he was injured and fagioli played instead of him , we played well, and now he is back to play and we play bad... sell!!!!!!!!!!
Hes a terrible player. Im not even sure he should be called footballer at this point.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
That because fagioli is better. Just play an Italian trio in midfield and forget all others.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Another Premier League club has shown an interest in signing Weston Mckennie following AFC Bournemouth and Aston Villa.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Did well defensively. Udogie can be difficult to play against but he shut him out. Offensively he didn't do much, can't believe he didn't shoot at the end of the first half but had a nice move at the start of the second.

His role today suited him more than being a CM as we were less reliant on his passing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 43)