Weston “Immovable” McKennie (29 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
no matter how great he is , I wouldnt put him before Fagioli and Miretti ... this coach defiantly knows that he is good for 60 minutes ,then you need to sub him off...
No he is far from great but that GREAT pass was all that was needed for the win. A few good plays or in this case one was all that was needed to decide the outcome. For all that Weston bad positioning/bad technique yap yap yap from posters here it hasn't produced any goals against USA and has had little effect on Juve losses. You want to know what has is plays like Sandro's mistake against Inter, Bents costly one in the CL match. When goals are few and far between in soccer those plays are killers.

And yes presently he isn't good for 90 but once back in shape/not hurting he'll be just fine like previously able to give 110% for whatever team jersey he wears. And of course I would go with Fags and Miretti too with an eye on the future. Hope for a good performance against the Dutch would be best time to sell. Max isn't getting the best out of him but surprisingly he just keeps penciling him as a starter.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No he is far from great but that GREAT pass was all that was needed for the win. A few good plays or in this case one was all that was needed to decide the outcome. For all that Weston bad positioning/bad technique yap yap yap from posters here it hasn't produced any goals against USA and has had little effect on Juve losses. You want to know what has is plays like Sandro's mistake against Inter, Bents costly one in the CL match. When goals are few and far between in soccer those plays are killers.

And yes presently he isn't good for 90 but once back in shape/not hurting he'll be just fine like previously able to give 110% for whatever team jersey he wears. And of course I would go with Fags and Miretti too with an eye on the future. Hope for a good performance against the Dutch would be best time to sell. Max isn't getting the best out of him but surprisingly he just keeps penciling him as a starter.
:tup:

He keeps being chosen for the US even when he isn’t even fully fit, while Aaronson and Reyna can barely get any minutes. That should tell the other posters something. Wes is just a dynamic player when his head is in the game.

Max doesn’t really get the best out of any of the players, with exception to maybe Bremer who, of course, is a defender.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021

Its hard to pinpoint exactly what caused us to play so bad, I like Mckennie I like his attitude ,I like him as a person ,but I did notice 1 big thing , as soon as he got injured and Fagioli started to play instead of him , our team started to play so much better and we actually reached the 3ed place , I can't pinpoint what exactly went wrong , Max dosen't use him well , or he dosent fit the system or he is not talented enough , i can't say any of the causes, I just don't know , I do remember seeing him being lost often , but the fact is since he got injured , we started to play so much better and we even won 1 big game , vs inter , its sad but maby its better for him to move away to a club where he can grow and realize his potential and we will get some money...

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Is Weston the top performing Juve player at the world cup so far? Maybe Rabiot?
Yes I agree Tek probably the best regardless of yesterday. What about Ramsey, quite a performance he showed those 3 matches lol. He was probably slightly injured. A delayed injury resulting from Juve practices along with their medical staff treating him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)