Weston “Immovable” McKennie (27 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
LOLI guess you didn't watch the England match. It's okay at least your not a COMPLETE HATER of the player like my friend @Post Ironic.
Why do ‘muricans act like saying a ‘Murican player is trash is an attack against the USA. This guy is mediocre as heck. He’s a midfielder who consistently passes in the 75% range, consistently ends games with zero tackles or interceptions, literally does nothing you want from a midfielder aside from run around a lot, and y’all act like he’s capable of being/should be a top B2B mid at a top club. Lol

The US team has some promising young players. McKennie is not one of them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why do ‘muricans act like saying a ‘Murican player is trash is an attack against the USA. This guy is mediocre as heck. He’s a midfielder who consistently passes in the 75% range, consistently ends games with zero tackles or interceptions, literally does nothing you want from a midfielder aside from run around a lot, and y’all act like he’s capable of being/should be a top B2B mid at a top club. Lol

I don’t consider him young anymore. He’s 24. Musah would be an example of a youngster. McKennie needs to take his game to the next level, otherwise he’s just going to languish. I’m afraid he’s already at that point as he doesn’t look like the same player as before, nor does he seem as happy or excited for the game. Really needs to move on to another club before it’s too late.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don’t consider him young anymore. He’s 24. Musah would be an example of a youngster. McKennie needs to take his game to the next level, otherwise he’s just going to languish. I’m afraid he’s already at that point as he doesn’t look like the same player as before, nor does he seem as happy or excited for the game. Really needs to move on to another club before it’s too late.
even when he's playing for the nt we know why he can't perform:

ALLEGRI
L
L
E
G
R

I

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
LOLI guess you didn't watch the England match. It's okay at least your not a COMPLETE HATER of the player like my friend @Post Ironic.
I did watch but England falls out of category of good teams

- - - Updated - - -

Its nonsensical. I like US in general. If he wasnt sucking as much as you have explained above, Id be a huge fan.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I watched his passing closely, he too often doesn't put the right weight on the ball. There was a pass to Weah in the second half where it was too heavy and killed the momentum as it forced him wide, another out to Pulisic on the left which put him too wide in a promising position. Things that might not seem like a huge problem but they make such a big difference at the top level. A good attacking CM doesn't do those things, it's something that normally comes naturally in that position.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I watched his passing closely, he too often doesn't put the right weight on the ball. There was a pass to Weah in the second half where it was too heavy and killed the momentum as it forced him wide, another out to Pulisic on the left which put him too wide in a promising position. Things that might not seem like a huge problem but they make such a big difference at the top level. A good attacking CM doesn't do those things, it's something that normally comes naturally in that position.
This is something that has frustrated me for a while. Another common thing he does is make a pass a yard behind where it should be. It doesn't seem like a big issue as the player still receives the pass but they have to check back to get it and it can kill the momentum of a break.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Having played for Juve and Allegri is such a great excuse.

Wish I would have given the chance.

You have an excuse for being mediocre at what you do for all of your life.
I mean, as a spectator, Allegri basically sucked most of the joy of watching football out of me. I can only imagine how bad it must be to actually play for him.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
This is something that has frustrated me for a while. Another common thing he does is make a pass a yard behind where it should be. It doesn't seem like a big issue as the player still receives the pass but they have to check back to get it and it can kill the momentum of a break.
Be honest your not frustrated but happy to see this player fail. I respect your posts but LOL WTF his passing nitpicking. I know it's like a NFL QB not leading a receiver with a pass forcing him to slow down,. So even the best players out there don't ever due this more than a few times?

I ask VAR be used in determining the accuracy of what you posted. Thinking more this coming from you makes complete sense. :lol3:
1670091737117.png

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You mean when his passing was even worse at 60-70%, and he still didn’t win tackles or make interceptions or do anything a B2B mid is supposed to do. Lol

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Be honest your not frustrated but happy to see this player fail. I respect your posts but LOL WTF his passing nitpicking. I know it's like a NFL QB not leading a receiver with a pass forcing him to slow down,. So even the best players out there don't ever due this more than a few times?

I ask VAR be used in determining the accuracy of what you posted. Thinking more this coming from you makes complete sense. :lol3:
1670091737117.png
Yeah, people are happy to see him fail. Nice narrative. :lol2:

Everyone here would love for him to develop into a star player for us. But he won’t, because he’s mediocre to poor in the majority of matches he plays and doesn’t show any signs of turning into a star.

- - - Updated - - -

You got me my friend. Just like @DAiDEViL = Khedira:beer:
Khedira in his prime was 10x the player McPotter is. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)