Wenger Future Juve Manager? (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Wenger wants Italian job Monday 11 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsenal Coach Arsene Wenger has revealed that he would one day want to manage in Serie A.

"I would eventually like to try coaching in Italy, perhaps even with Juventus," said the tactician.

"I have spoken to (Thierry) Henry and more recently (Arturo) Lupoli about it. I love playing attractive football and I am sure I have the right temperament to do well there."

His comments came after the Frenchman, at the helm at Highbury since 1996, became the first official from either Arsenal or Juventus to confirm that the sides are talking about the possible transfer of Patrick Vieira to Turin.

"Yes, Juventus have enquired about him, but I firmly believe that Patrick will still be an Arsenal player next season," he said.

"He has adapted well to life here, and we (Arsenal) do not sell our important players."

However, rumours emanating from London suggest that officials from both clubs are set to meet again on Tuesday to thrash out transfer details.

The sticking point is said to be Arsenal’s valuation of Vieira. They have allegedly refused Juve’s initial bid of £9m cash, plus midfielder Stephen Appiah.

Well! Well! Well!

;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If Wenger would ever come in Italy,he would have only one choice and that would be Juve,
he is a man of order and organisation,
things that Inter(or Roma) lacks
and he would never accept to be Berlu's mappet,
we will eventualy make a bigger offer on Vieira,
its seems,finally we have a serius target,
i hope we dont intent to sell Emo

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
well, Juventus likes French players and in Juve he could get some French players and start a new french colony in Juve (may that day never come, unless its Zidane-class players)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I love Arsene Wenger as a coach and as a Person. I would adore him to come to Juventus after Capello is done here actually.

Arsene Wenger for coach after Capello!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Obscene Wanker should stay in the EPL. These days, I suspect the real reason why he'd want to come to Serie A is to avoid having to directly compete with Abramovich's millions every time he wants to acquire a player.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
A future Juve coach? I'd take Deschamps over his country-mate, but Wenger is a good coach IMO, and likes looking at young players.

++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Obscene Wanker should stay in the EPL. These days, I suspect the real reason why he'd want to come to Serie A is to avoid having to directly compete with Abramovich's millions every time he wants to acquire a player.
:D :D :D

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
He is a good coach, he favours first touch and i really like Arsenal football when they play at the right level, but he isnt much concerned about winning in Europe( Just look at gunners) ...and we are.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I dont think that the Arsenal's sindrom in europe its only Wenger's fault,but it is partialy,
but after Cap wins the CL and dump us with a generation of old players (like Panucci)
Wenger could come in and organize our team,even the youth academies as very few coaches could in the world,
i m not convinced on Deshamps yet,
Wenger has a vast exp and he is sure one of the best coaches in the world,
Arsenal is the only team i like to wach in the EPL
and Juve could become smth dif after his guidance and far more fast and impressive

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
cute, stay away arsene wanker juve is boring and i want them to stay that way
Thats why you need to post more, cause most other people talk crap...

Juve play boring, Wenger is attacking coach...they dont work...and those of you having dilusions about 1 day Juve being attacking, your a fool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)