Wenger Future Juve Manager? (1 Viewer)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Why ?dont you like Lippi?
Yes, I like him and am grateful for all the work he has done with Juve

Me personally I wouldnt mind but I would prefer somebody new to inject new ideas. But Lippi was great for us during the last decade, he just needed to get away and freshen up.
Yes, that's the reason, as I don't want Trap back either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well about Wenger I think there is a chance of him coaching us in 2 years if Capello and Juve decide not to sign an extension
Wenger played with a french Arsenal now he has got the chance with a french Juve and also we have got his Vieira!
Zebina Thuram Trezeguet Kapo (on loan but still Juve`s) Vieira

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #63
    I really do ave this feeling that Vieira and Wenger will be reunited in a few years time. At Juventus!!

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    It could happen. Both Wenger and Vieira's loyalty towards Arsenal has faded in the last two years. I always thought that both would remain there for the rest of their career. It would be interesting to see Wenger outside of the Premier League, I don't know if he's tacticly up to it.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
    could also be vialli or spalletti from roma.
    Vialli hasn't enough experience. Let him work with Serie B team for at least 2-3 seasons, then 2-3 seasons in Serie A and then dream about working with Juve

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #71
    Vialli will one day manage us but not for at least another 5 seasons. We dont employ inexperienced. we've never ever had a foreign manager anyway! wud b suprised if Wenger will be Capellos successor! either way we aint stupid to employ shite managers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)