Well thats that (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blandie ] ++

Ok so i tried to let this die, but fvck it.

Yeah its dosent matter until some ignorant shit like you is throwing around things I didnt say. Quote me.
I never called you a nigger beater. Ive never said nigger ever. I said Vinman and his partner detective Blackbeater if I remember correctly. And yes it was more than a joke, I was insulting you. TELL ME how is that insulting to a black person? Tell me how is that racist? Its anti-cop not anti-black. Dont you know anything? Dont you see this all the time? Isnt america full of such statements about the police? Dont you have perhaps one of the most corrupt police forces in the world?

Oh my what do I know, listen to the cop from buffalo.
++ [ originally posted by turdface ] ++

So dont laugh. No need to call me a piece of shit because of it. Your problem if your offended. My freedom to make jokes.

Ok Vinny Niggerbeater ?

LOL see I just did another one.
This is from page 662 of Nick against the world"

Everyone on this forum see's what a pathological liar that you are.....

Are you going to blame this rant on the drugs your taking, or that you were strung out ????

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Whatever... Ive spent enough time amongst the police in this country to know its not any different to any other job.

Ive served for my country... and that aint no different either
I respect you for serving your country, but you dont live in the USA, which is a more violent place, and if you really spent time with police officers, you wouldnt make such a rubbish statement

May 30, 2004
cant we have like a poll to see who would ve wanted claire to stay and who wanted her out of here..... i mean we are pretty much done with all the juve polls... just an idea.. plz dont quote me on this if you dont like the idea .. if you do though .. i am the genius who thought of it.... thank you very much people ...

ps. in the previous post ... incase you were wondering yes it was me who farted

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

Was he? Wasnt she?

How do you know?

Burke has said far worse things when it comes to racial comments than anything claire said... and its never been questioned.

From his posts there isnt much to say hes joking... only really those that know him better (eg. speak to him on msn, skype etc).

Her comments are much closer to jokes than anything burke writes ....

++ [ originally posted by blandie ] ++

I said Vinman and his partner detective Blackbeater if I remember correctly. And yes it was more than a joke, I was insulting you.
Whatever you think, Paul..............

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I respect you for serving your country, but you dont live in the USA, which is a more violent place, and if you really spent time with police officers, you wouldnt make such a rubbish statement
Why indeed... Have you ever served or rode along outside your own country??

If not how would you know?

Outside of having several police officers as friends (something we have actually discussed many moons ago in private) for work i spent 2 weeks with the Metropolitan police, a week at scotland yard, 1 week viewing policing methods in Karachi, a further week in milan and 4 days in tijuana and i have not witnessed this brotherhood you speak of... I have at no point said its not like that for you... but else where it does not seem to be the case.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

Whatever you think, Paul..............
Im sorry vinni, but you quoting one post doesnt really mean anything... In general i would say her posts were closer to jokes than what burke used to write, that is what ive been saying since the start... maybe i was wrong on the odd post but in general i dont think so... Get over it.

For fvcks sake... talk about a joke... you turn on someone because i dont agree with you.

Im sorry but personally i think she has been unfairly treated and im sorry but jus because i like you im not going to keep my opinions on something i think important to my self and jus agree with you... If you dont like that... Fine... thats your perogative, But dont try to bully me...

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

Im sorry vinni, but you quoting one post doesnt really mean anything... In general i would say her posts were closer to jokes than what burke used to write, that is what ive been saying since the start... maybe i was wrong on the odd post but in general i dont think so... Get over it.

For fvcks sake... talk about a joke... you turn on someone because i dont agree with you.

Im sorry but personally i think she has been unfairly treated and im sorry but jus because i like you im not going to keep my opinions on something i think important to my self and jus agree with you... If you dont like that... Fine... thats your perogative, But dont try to bully me...
Now your starting to sound like her...

If you dont agree with me, thats fine

But dont tell me she's only joking, when it came out of her own damn mouth that she's not..............

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

Now your starting to sound like her...

If you dont agree with me, thats fine

But dont tell me she's only joking, when it came out of her own damn mouth that she's not..............
Where exactly was that vinni... she said she wasnt joking in that one comment not in all her previous comments.. every single one of which you took so fvcking seriously.

Yeah maybe the last ones were'nt jokes but some were obviously intended as jokes but you still jumped on them

Why dont you actually read what people write instead of jumping on the first sentence you see.

Sound like her... Get real

"Thats fine"... so why are going on like a spoilt little brat if its ok.. get over it

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

Where exactly was that vinni... she said she wasnt joking in that one comment not in all her previous comments.. every single one of which you took so fvcking seriously.

Yeah maybe the last ones were'nt jokes but some were obviously intended as jokes but you still jumped on them

Why dont you actually read what people write instead of jumping on the first sentence you see.

Sound like her... Get real

"Thats fine"... so why are going on like a spoilt little brat if its ok.. get over it

I guess I could tell you to do the same

Paul, for the last time, if you dont agree with me, I will not be mad. You are an adult, and you have your own opinions. We have disagreed on things in the past, and have had no probs.

She hasnt kidded about ANYTHING she has posted since I told her that her original comment was out of bounds. If you cant understand that, then I'm sorry. Again, out of her own trap, she says she isnt kidding, and I dont like her racial comments

If you can understand and respect that, I would appreciate it...

I've had enough of this.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)